No Tags Found!

Coppermanju
In my resume I mentioned the nature and with my role and provide the authenticity of documents to the HR salary slip appraisal letter and previous employment offer letter I have one doubt which document is valid document for the process
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi
Though all form part of verification process priority will be given to latest payslip as it stand as a proof of your employment and salary for the latest priority. Additionally 6 months bank statement reflecting 6 months salary credit would be a added proof.

From India, Madras
KK!HR

For validating the role and nature of work done by you, the salary slip is hardly of any help. The appraisal letter would describe them better, the offer of appointment is indicative of the designation, pay, etc. at the time of appointment. While the appraisal letter is indicative of such factors, the real test would lie in the answers you give during the selection process.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.