harvey443
Served in a org for 20+ years and resigned 3 years back and still have to see my PF money. Employer filed a civil suit of defaming when I tried to bring forward their reluctance of not issuing my money to the senior management.Employer comes under exempted list. Since I resigned in 2014 I didnt have a linked UAN but I have got one alloted using adhaar. I am unable to get another job due to negative feedback by previous employer and probably the court case appearing in the background check so getting it transferred is kind of hard.
Doubts:
I do have a member id for the private trust, is there anyway I can link it with the UAN?
also while trying to enter details as KYC in UAN portal it required a document number, could someone point out what is that number referring here?
Kindly advice as to how do I proceed from here from withdrawal or any other way using which I can get my PF.

From India, Hyderabad
Prashant B Ingawale

Please meet your regional of commissioner he will advise exempted establishment trust authorities to release of money.
From India, Pune
harvey443
thanks for the reply,I didnt understand what you mean by regional commissioner, if you mean regional pf commissioner, I have tried calling the office in the number provided on the site but to no help, any other suggestion?
From India, Hyderabad
Prashant B Ingawale

Why don’t you go directly & meet pf commissioner in person?
From India, Pune
nathrao

Exempted fund
In a company-run exempt fund, EPF Private Trust, recognised by the EPFO and which pays at least the same interest as the EPF. EPF Trust has duties and responsibilities like EPFO. EPF Private trusts are formed by firms that can manage the PF money and accounts of their workers themselves and have exemption from filing PF returns. The members of these trusts enjoy income tax and other benefits at par with EPFO subscribers. Such establishments who seeks exemptions and create EPF Private Trusts are called exempted establishment. However, the pension is payable only by the EPFO.
Your trust cannot delay your dues without loosing their exempt status if some one pushes the case of delayed payments etc.
Meet EPF Commissioner of the area under whose jurisdiction the Company falls.
3 years is a long period.

From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Harvey, you have not furnished full information regarding your previous Employment.Information in tits & bits will not suffice.
Please clarify your statement " Employer filed a civil suit of defaming when I tried to bring forward their reluctance of not issuing my money to the senior management."
If you have resigned & Relieved from the service, there should not be any problem regarding withdrawal of your PF either from PF Department or from Trust
It appears that, your Previous Employer is holding your PF Withdrawal from Trust for reasons best known to you & your Employer
As already suggested by Honourable members, please go over to Jurisdictional PF Office with all Documents without any further delay
Please note that PF Amount is free from all attachments

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.