No Tags Found!

verma jyoti

Hi All, Please do let me know about a very basic information, i.e:- Paid leave, Casual Leave, earned leave, sick leave and etc.. ?? i am little bit confuse about this.
From India, Jalandhar
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Casual Leave- is designed for emergency reasons/unforeseen occasions. i.e. to attend any social function like wedding/birthday or to fulfill any personal job pending like banking etc
Sick Leave- is designed for individual sickness. If an employee avail this leave some company ask for medical certificates/fitness certificate
EARNED LEAVE OR PRIVILEGE LEAVE/PAID LEAVE- is designed to have rest or recuperation from time to time for short spells like holidaying
The CL/SL cannot be accumulate while PL/EL can be accumulated as per the company policy.
In absence of CL an employee may avail of SL to meet his/her social needs, same way in absence of SL and employee can avail CL or PL during their sickness. Last but not the least you cannot replace PL/EL with any other leaves and you cannot join all/any of both leave together.

From India, Ahmadabad
NEMALCONS

Well Thank you Saji,
What I want to know is if a person is present on the last work day of week (say Saturday) and the paid holiday starts from Monday till Friday. Can the employee take EL starting Saturday by not coming on Saturday?
Thanks regards
Ashutosh Sharma
Guwahati.

From India, Guwahati
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Your query is not understood by me. What I can make out is that if an employee has taken EL (paid leave) from Monday to Friday and is absent on Saturday can you adjust CL/SL for that particular day i.e. Saturday. If I assumed is correct then Yes CL/SL can be adjusted if the policy says so.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.