No Tags Found!

Ankur121
Hi Guys
I am a experienced professional 5 years plus. I gave interview for TCS on 26th of May. My profile on tcs careers website is showing that i have cleared all the rounds i.e. Technical, Management and HR.
But even after 20 days i have not heard back from them. All i want to know is do they really take this much of a time or they might not call me for some reasons. For how long shall i wait for their response.
PS: I did tried calling HR but no response.
Thanks
Ankur

From India, Bangalore
Cite Contribution

Dear Ankur,
During the operation round, what did you observe about the project you are being hired for ? Have you requested for feedback from the operations managers ? If you don't have their email address, try adding them on LinkedIn and establish professional relation ship with them.
No matter wherever you work for, interviews are often the best source for networking as you offer someone an option to review you. Respect their views and silence, if they choose to.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.