No Tags Found!

Neelam18feb

Dear All, i am new for this group,
i want to know something, i am a HR generalist 2.9 yrs of exp. now i have an opportunity to work with manufacturing industry their i have to deal 80% of labors and 20% staff, i want to know what are the growth chance in manufacturing industry and, i am scared that i will not decrease my skills over there kindly guide me what should i do, currently i am working with IT industry. if yes then what are the key challenges for this industry......
Neelam Sharma
HR professional

From India, Jaipur
suchitaachavan@yahoo.co.in

Dear Nilam,
You are at the right place if you want to learn most of the HR things.....
working with manufacturing industries will sharp your skills....
Most of challenges you will face in this industries are,
1. Have to understand the psychology of labour that will help you to understand their behavior.
2. You have to cope with their problems.
3. Most of the times this industries having lots of politics, you have to deal with it.
4. You have to invent new training's for the labour as they are mostly unskilled.
5. Again have to invent new programmes for industrial relations.
even you have to do much more things......
If you are ready to learn and ready to face challenges then only.....

From India, Pune
pandit satish

Neelam,
I have worked in manufacturing company there you will find very less and easy recruitment, no such formal or straight working etc.
THERE YOU FIND ONLY FULL APPLICATION OF LABOR LAWS, ALL ACT WILL BE FOLLOWED THERE SO YOU WILL BECOME EXPERT IN LEGAL COMPLIANCE.WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT IN HR.
SO YOU MUST JOIN IT SOON.
SATISH

From India, New Delhi
Neelam18feb

Dear, Suchita mam, satish sir, and amit sir, Really thanks alot for your guidance my all confusion are resolve, once i will finalize there surly i will need your help. Neelam
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.