No Tags Found!

manish_chinu
My name is manish bhasin worked in a private automotive giant for 5.8 yrs covered under EPF & EPS both now after leaving the organisation i have claimed EPF amount but i have not filled the pink form of 10c ie EPS-95 becuase my comapnies personnel says iam not eligble for that my first question is that the amount accumaled in EPS can be withdrwan or not by filling up EPS-95 form 10c separately in commisioner office or not.
one thing more i know my EPF account no but not EPS account no how to know about that.

From India, Faridabad
abbasiti

Dear Manish,
If your PF and EPS are dealt by the EPFO, both numbers will be the same. But for exempted trusts this may vary. In such cases if you know the PF No. the corresponding number can be had from RPFC.
As you have only 5.8 years service in EPS, you are not eligible for pension. But you can apply for withdrawal benefit thr' form 10C. 5.8 years will be rounded up as 6 years and the corresponding factor for 6 years in Table D is 6.07. Accordingly you are eligible to get the average salary of last twelve months x 6.07, towards EPS withdrawal.
In your case it is advisable to apply for scheme certificate which is also thr' form 10C, so that this service may be added with the future service. If there is no future service, the scheme certificate can be used for withdrawal benefit.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
HARIRATHOD
hi
am HARI RATHOd worked in Vizagsteel plant and coved under EPF and EPS scheme. now am working in some other company and withdrawn my PF , can apply for EPS withdrawl and i dnt knw the EPS account is it is the same as our employee no as VSP is having their own trust

From India, Mumbai
pon1965

If the service is less than 10yrs, you can withdraw the money accumulated under EPS thru Form 10C. It will be deposited in your bank account by EPFO. pon
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.