No Tags Found!

Sujay Singh

I have applied for withdrawl of mt pf. I have resigned in 21 november 2017. My Form 19 is settled but form 10c is not settled. This is the comment mentioned : -
Claim-Form-10C (EPS Withdrawal/SC)(Withdrawal Benefit / Scheme has been rejected due to :- REQUESTED TO SUBMIT SUPPLEMENTARY CLAIM FORM 19, TO RELEASE THE REMAINING ACCUMULATIONS/OK - Sir Please explain me whats the meaning of the comment.

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Let me know at what age you started contributing to EPS? Is it after 58 years of age? If so, 8.33% being your employer's contributions to Pension Fund were wrongly credited to your Pension Fund. It should have been credited to your Provident Fund only. Now there is no withdrawal benefit available from the pension fund nor there any scope for scheme certificate. At the same time, the amount contributed to Pension Fund will be available in the provident fund and this can be withdrawn by using form 19.
The above is my reasoning based on the comments made by the EPFO. If not, please go and check with the EFO itself.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.