kranthikiran
Hi sir,
This is kranthi kiran presently persuing MBA HR 4th semester.After the completion of my MBA i m looking for a job and willingto do MA/M.Sc Psychology in distance education.For which i request you to comment on my opinion and to provide the list of universities offering MA/MSc Psychology.
and Iam from the BSc MicroBiology background.

From India, Bangalore
robinabr123

Hi Kranthikiran,
Doing MA Psychology after ur MBA would be a good option as I have enrolled in the same MA Psychology from IGNO , I m currently working as HR personal.
Hope this answers your query.
Good Luck
Robin Abraham

From India, Coimbatore
Apps Aparna
Hi All,
Greetings of the day.
I have done MBA in Marketing & have 9 years experience in Soft skills training & development. I want to do course in Psychology. If any one can guide me , should I do Masters in Psychology or some diploma course and when can I do PH.D in same?? Also I want to do distance course, which university or college is best for doing Psychology course? I have done my studies from Mumbai University so far.
Plz plz guide as soon as possible.
Many thanks
Regards
Aparna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.