No Tags Found!

rajasekar16

Hi Geetha,
If you worked with your previous company more than 6 months then you have submit both the forms 19 & 10C else only form 19 is enough to get ur PF amount.
Form 19 - To withdraw your PF Amount.
Form 10C - To withdraw your Pension Amount. (you should have worked atleast 6 months with that company then only u will be eligible to get your pension amount)
Regards
Rajasekar

From India, Madras
rajasekar16

Hi Merajib,
We cant say the excat duration for the PF transfer. Even you can not see the process in online, in case if you have applied for closing you can know the status in online through EMPLOYEES' PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION, Regional Office, Chennai Region & Puducherry (this site is only for TN) website will differ from state to state.
Regards
Rajasekar

From India, Madras
hrdarshana

Dear Friends,
After reading this topic couldnt stop myself from writing. One of my friend used to work with me in a US based Call centre in Mumbai......she left around 3.5yrs back but did not claim her PF......can she do the formalities now??

From India, Mumbai
rajasekar16

Hi Dharshana, Yes, she can claim now. she has to submit the form 19 & 10C to the PF office which is filled by her previous employer. Regards Rajasekar
From India, Madras
harendra.singh
Hello everybody, I want to know about the forms and formalities completed during joining and leaving a organisation. Request your valuable suggestions... Thanks in advance... With regards, Harendra
From India, Jaipur
milisinhara

If salary is below 10k then ESI Form is to be filled then pf form,bank form,application form if it is remain,leave card, gratuity form etc.
At the time of leaving exit interview form will be filled.
Thanks,
mili

From India, Vadodara
atahirswiss

Transferring PF is not a problem since its not you doing it,
You have to give your new employer the PF number of your previous company.
But with drawing as rightly mentioned it takes a toll on us. I have some bitter experience but i got it somehow.
In case you have problems withdrawing please contact your nearest PF commisioner.
He/She might really be help.
Its my general opinion but it really works
Regards
Tahir

From India, Madras
pari.nerurkar

Hi
Its like if you have completed 10 years - YEARS then you become eligible for pension and you are not allowed to withdraw entire PF credited in your account. And the pension too will start only after you attain the age of 58 years.
So its better you withdraw PF and invest it for higher returns. As you know PF earns interest @8.50% p.a. as per current rate.
So Withdraw and invest but please dont spend. U have to remember the hindi title of PF - Bhavishya Nirvah Nidhi. Only instead of PF Authority you will be investing fund for your future.
Regards Pari

From India, Mumbai
mehtab
Dear Jyotsana
All that is needed to be done by your friend now is to go to her previous employer along with form 19 and 10c and get it filled and stamped by them and later submit it in the PF office. incase your frnd doesn't withdraw that amount its not ging to give her any additional benefits.
Thanks

From India, New Delhi
merajib
Hi Rajasekar,
As I ahev stated in my email , Ihave transferred to my existing company from my previous company, but how will I come to knwo that the tranference has taken place? Does PF Office sends any letter to the applicant or any kinda. Moreover can you send me the link to check for AndhraPradesh? I tried <link no longer exists - removed> but it didn't work.
Thanks in advance

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.