No Tags Found!

hanu-rao

Dear fraternity, One of my employees completed his 58 years of service. he is still continuing as an Employee. We are deducting his PF and depositing both contribution in PF except Pension. Now, he would like to draw his pension as he completed 58 years of service. can you please guide me how to proceed on this matter. can I process his pension or he has to withdraw PF also? Please advise and guide.

rkn61

Please ask him to obtain a scheme certificate from EPFO. This can be obtained on line also.
After the scheme certificate is obtained, he has to submit the scheme certificate in original
alongwith the following documents:-
1) Non employment certificate - self declaration duly signed by Member/Claimant
2) Form 10-D, duly filled and signed by himself & his employer
3) 3 Nos of family photographs (his & his spouse)
4) Copy of Bank Passbook
5) An original blank cheque, duly cancelled (cheque should carry his name)
Submit the original scheme certificate with the above documents to the Office of EPFO.
They will process the claim and credit applicable pension amount to his bank account.

From India, Aizawl
hanu-rao

dear sir,
he has completed 35 years of service, still also scheme certificate is required. but the employee is still continuing in our organisation as consultant employee.. we are deducting pf and paying in PF only.
Regards
HR

nanu1953

No need for any scheme certificate. The employee will approach to EPFO through Form-D with all formalities and pension will start.
If the employee continue his service, his entire PF contribution will be deposited to PF only.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( Howrah, WB)
CEO-USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi
hanu-rao

Thank you sir. For applying pension ...two months gap is not required...is that correct sir. Or i have to wait for 2 months to apply for pension..

nanu1953

After attaining the age of 58 years, any employee if eligible for pension can apply immediately.No need to wait for 2 months.
S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.