No Tags Found!

pnwarke
1) Fill form no. 2 to become PF member
2) Fill form no. 13 to transfer your PF
3) Fill form no. 19 & 10C to withdraw your PF & Pension fund
In case of ESIC you will have to make online ESIC registration at their site esic.in
after filling all necessary details u will get an IP number whicn will be unique for every one.
Regards,
Prashant (HR)

From India, Mumbai
Gautam Shastry

Dear Members and Experts. I want to know what are the rules and regulations for the Gratuity payment in Educational trust. Gautam.
From India, Visnagar
Anonymous

Dear Sir,
I am woorking in XXXX company . 14.03.2008 i was joined inthe company. now i want releve the company but my company says min 5 years required for gratuty. Please help me to releve with gratuity.....
regards,
BABU

From India, Chennai
tikaramchaudhary@sify.com

Dear Sir,

The write given below may help you to understand the requirement of actuarial valuation services in compliance of AS-15 (Revised 2005) under various employee benefits plans such as Gratuity, Leave Encashment , Pension, etc. :-

Accounting & Disclosure for Employee Benefits in Compliance of Accounting Standard (AS) 15 (revised 2005)

--------------------------------

Accounting Standard (AS) 15 (revised 2005) is issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is mandatory in nature (refer to the text of the standard for details).

The objective of the standard is to prescribed accounting and disclosure for employee benefits. The statement requires an enterprise to recognize:-

A liability when an employee has provided service in exchange for employee benefits to be paid in the future; and

An expense when the enterprise consumes the economic benefit arising from service provided by an employee in exchange for employee benefits.

Employee Benefits fall under 2 type of plans:- Defined Contribution Plans and Defined Benefit Plans.

Employee Benefits are further classified as:-

Short Term Employee Benefits

Post Employment Benefits such as Gratuity, Pension, Other Retirement Benefits, Post-Employment Life Insurance and Post-Employment Medial Care;

Other Long-Term Employee Benefits, including long-service leave or sabbatical leave, jubilee or other long-service benefits, long-term disability benefits and, if they are not payable wholly within twelve months after the end of the period, profit-sharing, bonuses and deferred compensation; and

Termination Benefits

Because each category identified above has different characteristics, this statement establishes separate requirements for each category.

Accounting and Disclosure requirements for Defined Benefit Plans need the skill of an Actuary.

Most common Defined Benefits relevant in the Indian context which need the services of an actuary for compliance of the accounting standard, whilst finalizing the financial statements are:-

Gratuity

Compensated Absences (Earned Leave)

Compensated Absences (Sick Leave)

Post Retirement Medical Benefits

Superannuation (Pension Benefits)

Frequent items to be conversant with the subject are:-

Projected Unit Credit Method (PUC)

Present Value of Obligation

Current Service Cost

Interest Cost

Actuarial Gains/Losses

Employer’s Expense

Experience Adjustment on Plan Liabilities

Experience Adjustment on Plan Assets

*We provide actuarial services for compliance of the standard. We have expertise, experience and in-depth knowledge in this field. We have a large clientele spread in almost all sectors of the economy in Public and Private Sectors including Multinational Companies, Limited Companies, Schools, Hospitals, Banks, Electricity/Power Companies etc. etc.

Our services are also available for compliance of :-

International Accounting Standard IAS (19) – IFRS, NAS-14 (Nepal Accounting Standard)

Under US GAAP

For more details you may visit our website www dot mlsodhiactuary dot com

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.