No Tags Found!

BADLOOSER

Thats Like Good Boy,
But Hr Has To Show Some Humanity Towards Hardworking People To Respect Their Natural Ability Who Experiment And Take Risk For Growth And Progression. Which May Result In Break In Service.
Badlu

From Saudi Arabia
satamsrashmi
Dear Shail,
You have already said that the experience he had was not of relevance to the current profile. And also he deemed to be unemployed so its clear taht he has not mentioned it coz was not necessary and he wants to change his profile. Yes incase if he would have mentioned something fake related to his current profile, then you must discuss over it.
If he is deserving candidate, continue and give him benefit of doubt.

From India, Mumbai
uma manorama
I agree with Mr. VS Sarode,
HR shall find out the intention in hiding the experience as to whether a malafide intention or just felt unnecessary to mention the experience which is not relevant to the position being applied for.
Candidate must keep in mind that though the experience is not relevant for current postion, it might give an idea to HR for better understanding his skills & capabilities. Give him benefit of doubt along with peace of mind & counsel, is more suggestible action in my opinion.
HR has to play a crucial role while judging the candidate whether suitable to the requirement or not. This in my opinion can be done only by talking to the candidate HR can understand the Hardworking nature, Natural Abilities and also the analysis or decision making at various breaks or changes he had in service.

From India, Hyderabad
pri2des
Being dishonest on your application or interview is grounds for dismissal.
But also consider - Is teh experience relevant to this job? Does he have what it takes to perform? Does he have ur specified exp and qualifications?
I do exclude what is not relevant to the job and adapt to the job specification, only if i have teh experience and qualification. For example i used to be a teacher, and i am applying for an admin post, then i leave out the teaching experience and qualification becos it is not relevant. But I have indicated in teh interview that my previous exp was in so and so.
We adapt our CV's all teh time to suit teh job requirements.
Be careful people do have a habit of protecting poor performers, and doing down the good ones, no matter how they came to be gainfully employed. What is it worth to you to see him penalised?

preet_jhang2004@yahoo.com

Hi,
Before taking any action, you should find out the reason for not mentioning the duration of work in the profile.
If the reasons are not malice and your organisation has had no harm then I think you should evaluate with a different mind set. There may be reasons for a person to do so which could be genuinely correct, so consider that aspect of the coin too!!
Cordially,
preet

From India, Bangalore
ravi_m_e
Hi Shail,
I am working in an MNC and as per our company rules,we send the Documents for a thorough background check even before hiring the employee.
I would suggest you to take this cue and start following the same as it would save the HR and the company from Big Trouble.

From India
ksk

You can just ignore as the employee already mentioned that he was unemployed at that period. Satya
From India, Hyderabad
sadpidus
Hi Shail,
We r in the business of Employment Verification for the last 5 years and whatever cases that we have come across have been candidates showing past job experiences where they have never worked in their life..That's something very common. But in your case, it's just the reverse..I think u must not take this too lightly and enquire into this matter, bcoz u never know what may come up at the end...
Wishing everyone on CiteHR a very Happy & Prosperous New Year.....
Thanks & Regards,
Sudip Das.

BADLOOSER

eMPLOYEE IS PAID FOR HIS PRESENT PERFORMANCE AND SERVICES HIS PAST ANTECIDENTS DOES OT MATTER EXCEPT HIS EXPERTISE IN SUBJECT MATTER.
THIS IS LIKE POLICING EMPLOYEE AND HIS PRIVATE LIFE..EVEN IF HIS PROFESSIONAL LIFE EXCEPT DISHONESTY OR FRAUD CASE PRESENT EMPLOYER CANNOT PUNISH HIS PRESENT EMPLOYEE WHO IS ASSET AND BEST TALENT FOR HIS BUSINESS.
BADLU

From Saudi Arabia
ellendula

Hey Shail,
As long as the employee is worthy enough to do his job which are being assigned, nothing to worry. Just chill.
Incase it is reflecting your pay structure that means if he is really having 2 years exp and says 5 years and enjoying the benefits of an employee who is eligible for 5 years, this is a situation to worry.
Santosh.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.