hmohanr

Dear Seniors,
I am getting ESI benefit in my company. now I am planned teeth operation for my mother for the Cost of Rs.15000/- in a private hospital.
Can i claim this amount through my ESIC benefit..?
I couldn't get clear information from my company regarding this.
Mohan.D

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
karnarun

No you can't claim like this, you have to take treatment ins ESI and if they will refer in private hospital, then they will directly pay to hospital. But you need to follow the procedure first.
Regards
Arun

From India, Delhi
Ventura Jailani
Dear Sir,
Any registration required for Gratuity act. we are service oriented (cell phone tower maintance) firm. we are provided ESIC & EPF, Mediclaim, Personal Accident Policy to our employee's. Kindly explain to us separte registartion need for "GRATUITY" and also we are come which Factory, Shop estabilisement.
waiting for reply with detaily.
Thanks & Regards.,
Jailani

From India, Madras
saiseven

Dear jailani yes. You need to register your estbalishment under Gartuity Act. B.Saikumar HR & Labour Law consultant Mumbai Tel: 09930532927
From India, Mumbai
Ventura Jailani
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the reply.
Our firm will be come which act?, i thing it will not come under factory and other, but may be shop establisment. kindly clarify me sir. How to register the Gratuity Act and where.
Thanks & Regards.,
Jailani

From India, Madras
munnabhai1971

Dear Jailini,
Complete required procedure and register with yourslef with your concerening area's labour office.Cotrolling officer is the authourity under the act.Dy.Comm.or Assist Labour Comm of your area is the registering authourity under shop & establisment act under which you falls.
You have also to set a Gratuity Fund or Insurance fund for Payment of Gratuity.
Hope this will help you.
Mangesh Wakodkar

From India, Pune
jaywad
Dear Sir, But if any employer applay pf & ESIC but he was not applay Gratutiy act. than labour officer taken any action kindly explan me
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.