No Tags Found!

nip

REFERENCE LINK
https://www.citehr.com/225155-i-am-n...rrent-job.html
Thanks to all of my seniors for supporting and guiding me.Now I am working with reputed organization in Talent Acqiusition.
Regards
Nip

From India, Delhi
ekta.p21@gmail.com

Dear Neeraj,
First of all congratulations for this achievement !! :)
Now, try to give your best in this job, use your previous experience and be in the stage of continual learning, as the field of HR is vast...gain as much as you can and then implement it in your organization as far as its possible !!
All the very best for your new start....'own' it and you'll start loving your job :)
Best Regards,
Ekta

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Dear Neeraj,
There are no better motivation than to hear that our suggestions worked. Thankyou so much for sharing the update. When we brainstorm to find a solution, we introspect how far did it helped our members.
When a member starts a thread sharing a problem, we try our best to find a solution. Most often when the discussions ends in the void and is not replied with the result or the outcome, it leaves us wondering how correct our suggestions were.
Thankyou so much for making the effort to inform us about your job. We are very happy and proud of you. Wish all the very best. Keep us informed if you need further support .

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.