No Tags Found!

SabVimal

Hi, Can u plz let me know, if an employee is working in a factory and his Gross salary is 15,000/- but he is also doing OT (Over Time) and with OT he is getting 30,000/-. So do we deduct ESI on his Gross Salary or on Gross + OT Salary.
From India, Mohali
Glidor

OT is optional, and though ESI deduction is payable on the OT also, the employee is eligible to ESI deduction, when his gross salary without OT or retention allowance exceeds 21000, he will opt out

SabVimal

Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I have some more questions and want the clarification. Plz help me.
You say if the basic salary or with OT salary cross 21,000/- employee needs to be taken out of the ESI.
If we take out the employees who exceeds 21ooo/- payout in any concern from the ESI benefit and some mis happening happens in factory and the employees who are out of the ESI benefit, who would compensate or pay the medical expenses or the partial/total loss to the employee or their family members?

From India, Mohali
SabVimal

Hi,
Plz help me in this.
If we take out the employees who exceeds 21ooo/- payout in any concern from the ESI benefit and some mis happening happens in factory and the employees who are out of the ESI benefit, who would compensate or pay the medical expenses or the partial/total loss to the employee or their family members?

From India, Mohali
SabVimal

Any one plz help me in this regard, its really very urgent.
From India, Mohali
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.