rishavsamir
Hi Everyone,
As i got one offer from one company to join them. but the queries are they r not deducting the PF & Gratuity moreover my previous organisation was deducting all these but the new one is not deducting. i am slightly confused should i join this organisation or not because if i am going to join them will it create problem in future for me if i leave this one and join another one after some time. for more details find the salary structure.
Monthly
Basic Salary Rs. 9450
Hose Rent Rs. 4750
special Allowance Rs. 5775
Conveyance Rs. 800
Medical Rs. 1250
Total Rs. 22,000
Please guide me for my better future. Help me out.
Regard
Rishu

From India, Madras
TELIKEPALLI

Dear Friend,

To my view company should comply all statutory norms else company would be punishable and it is offense according to statutory norms. In your case company has given good salary structure but they are not deducting either P.F or P.T according to norms.

Gratuity will not deduct from employees salary. It will be paid at the time of retirement for eligible associates ( according to law five years of continuous service ).

About P.F If company does not have 20 employees or below need not to register under provident fund act and if it crosses 20 or more employees at that point it should be registered under this act else it is offense as per this act. Then company should deduct P.F ( 12% ) from employees and has to contribute the same ( 12%) and should remit with in stipulated dates.

If employees gross income is Rs.15,000 or below, then company should deduct ESI from employees @ 1.75 % on gross salary and contribute will contribute @ 4.75% as per ESI Act.

In the same way company should deduct P.T ( Professional Tax ) as per respective state slabs and should pay as per norms with in stipulated dates.

According to employees Income, company has to compute his total income and it should deduct TDS ( Income Tax ) as per Tax slabs.

I am wondering why this company not deducing either P.F or P.T of course ESI and TDS will not applicable for all associates since both depends on salary range. I think you better ask about deductions to concern HR or Finance persons. If possible you better go through company website for basic information like when company has started, nature of business , number of employees, clients, if you possible ask any present working employees that would give more information.

This is only my view decision is yours........ If you wait some more time our seniors will give you appropriate answer.

I wish you all the best & God bless you .

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.