No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Can some one please help me with attendance bonus.I am planing to prepare a payment grid for bonus payout which is like:
Sl.No Criteria(Leaves/Quarter) Bonus Percentage
No leaves taken during workweek i.e. from Monday to Saturday in a quarter. 100% of Attendance Bonus*
Up to 2 leaves 70% of Attendance Bonus*
3 Leaves 50% of Attendance Bonus*
More than 3 leaves 0% of Attendance Bonus*
For any unplanned and unauthorised leave in a quarter - Not eligible for that quarter.
Please see if this can be implemented or if anyone has a better plan for this.

From India
nathrao

Instead of cash bonus, think of giving sodexo coupons to staff as per their grade/designation. For every day of attendance/log in, give sodexo coupons. They have some tax benefits also.
From India, Pune
shwetaCCC
But they all are site engineers between salary range 1.56 to 3.6 lpa.
Our company is in to project management for rural electrification and we have billing loss related to absenteeism.
the purpose of atten bonus is to stop the absenteeism across various mandates and to motivate individual not to take any unplanned and unnecessary leaves.

From India
nathrao

Sodexo coupons are given only when you are on duty. Therefore attraction of sodexo coupons ensures your attendance. During periods of leave, absence -no coupons.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.