Rathish Nair Surat
Hello All My Dear HRians,

I have few questions which are to be answered but i am getting confused answers from everywhere, so which is the best place to get proper solutions, suggestions and answers, so just posting my query, kindly help me in this.

1. Can ESIC Membership be continued even after the age of 58 or 60 as there is no proper retirement criteria in our organization on paper. And if the answer is YES then what is the maximum age in this situation.

2. Till what age the insured person can get the benefits from ESIC

3. If with mutual understanding, company has reduced the salary of an employee and the acceptance of the employee is also there in written, then is there any issue in government compliance like ESIC and PF as his and companies contribution will get reduced.

Kindly suggest me in this matter.

Rathish Nair
HR & Admin
Surat, Gujarat

From India, Surat
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

For ESI coverage there is no age limit.

You can continue to deduct ESI as long as the employee's Gross salary limit does not exceed ₹ 21,000 per month.

You cannot reduce the Basic salary of the employee in the middle of contribution period.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.