sivani75
hi all, guide me how to calculate and full structre of maternity leave calculation regards siva
From India, Madras
Priya Narayan

Maternity Leave is calculated as total 12 weeks with full pay - 6 weeks before & 6 weeks after confinement.
From United States, Scottsdale
R.N.Khola

Dear siva,
Maternity leaves are granted to a woman employee if eligible & are not calculated under the Maternity Benefit Act,1961. A woman employee become entitled to materntiy benefit under certain conditions under the ESI Act,1948 or the Maternity Benefit Act,1961 as the case may be.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

(Labour Law & Legal Consultants)

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Mahak Kumar,
The Maternity Act does not provide any special provision for BPOs. As usual this is to be paid as paid in cases of other leaves. Period of leaves is already given in above post.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
kusumanchibalaji
dear sir,
this is K.Balaji sir iam working now in construction comapny sir i want full information give me about how to calculaing the maternity leaves pls tell me the information as posible as immediatly
thanking you sir,
k.balaji

From India, Madras
lakshman_nec
Hai all, guide me, how to calculate and full structre of maternity leave calculation regards Lakshman
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.