No Tags Found!

bajantri-jyothi
Hi everyone my is Jyothi Iam from Hyderabad I have been working for international voice process in Hyderabad for the period of 6months after that I have taken a maternity leave for the period of 6months so recently I have completed my maternity leaves so I called my team leader and informed her that I will be completing my leaves so from when can I rejoin the company so there is no response from my team leader so I have to call the HR and I hv informed her that I want to rejoin the office so she told me wait while she get confirmation email so then she will inform me it's been almost 1 and half month their is no response and they did not credited my salary so I called them again they are saying that I hv been removed from previous project and I will be moving to some other new project they told me so I hv waited for there response but now they are not responding to call and messages can any one please help me what should I do
From India, Hyderabad
saswatabanerjee

The Maternity Benefit Act protects employees from termination during pregnancy. It does not prevent the company from removing you from the employment after your maternity leave is completed. So there is little you can do in this case.

However, they are required to pay your salary for 6 months of maternity leave. If you are saying salary is not credited for the maternity leave period, you have the law on your side. But it does not apply to salary after your maternity leave is over, specially as you have not joined back.

It would be strange if the company is not bothering to take you back after giving you salary for 6 months without getting any work from you. So, I can only assume they don't have work for you at the moment. Have you considered going to the office and meeting both your HR and Project Manager? Sometimes meeting face to face helps

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.