Monisha Caroline
Am very sure that this is not only happening with Maruti Suzuki, but also happens with other companies like Hyundai Motors, Honda & few more. Beware friends !!
From India, Chennai
vidya bharti
Dear All,
Greetings!!!
7-8 Months back, I also got the same mail and you will be surprised to know 3 of my batch mates also got the same mail at the same time.
As we all discussed among each other we all started laughing that out of 62 shortlisted candidates, 4 are of same college and same batch. then we understand that it is a fake call.
find the attached interview call
Vidya

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx notice.docx (15.5 KB, 93 views)

Auromarketing

hai gud morning ,
its true i am also getting it very frequently to my mail ,just dont respond to it,,,wen ever they are asking amount like secure deposit,initial deposit will always will be of fake .........so be aware
thanks for sharing yaasmin

From India, Madras
Sunitha.h18

Hello Everyone,
I know this is a old post but wanted to keep posted ., I also received the same email today morning..I was pretty happy looking at the letter but realized later.
Please find the attached.
Regards,
Sunitha

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA CALL LETTER..pdf (465.2 KB, 398 views)

VINODKUMARSELVARAJ
I have received Job Emails from TATA Moters, Nissan, Maruti Suzuki. etc..and all are requesting me to deposit around Rs 8600/- ...I hav not replied it.
From India, Mumbai
dbalaji3

I first came across this more than five years back. It is surprising that still this Martin appointment scam is going on using the same address. Cyber police should do something about it
From India, Bangalore
prab369
This is prabhat, i always see such type of mail on my email id......... This type of mail mainly send my automobiles sector. Please ignore it......
From India, Kumar
SARASWATHI GOPAKUMAR

Dear all Team members, the
Last Friday to Monday, I also got two call letters from Maruti Suzuki, and Hundai . Both address are from Delhi. Hundai's 1st mail asked me to sent Rs.13800/- for flight ticket, accomodation etc.... on or before 13/2/12 and 2nd mail contains with their Accountant's name, a/c. no. and other things. In between that when I search in some other cite I have seen one cautioned letter from actual Hundai. According to the letter they are saying it happening last several months. Since, I am in Chennai, I have tried Irukattukottai (chennai) and confirm these kind of the fake offers we are getting from some where. ....... Yeszterday, I got one more call letter from Maruti also like this . I am 25 years experienced senior HR person. Eventhough after seeing my resume they will do like this means how they will treat juniors. .....????? Be carefull. Before attending the interview, please try to confirm with that company.
Regards
Saraswathi Gopakumar

From India, Madras
yuzy

yesss it is true. we should avoid this type of mails and also informe to people. regards yusuf.
From India, Mumbai
Ann M

I also received such a letter for a job in TATA. First I was overjoyed. Then tried to check. A friend of mine worked in some other group of TATA. I forwarded the information to him. He took it up with the HR and also appreciated for letting them know about such fake letter, which they were not aware of. They promised to look into the matter to avoid the same in future.
Annie

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.