No Tags Found!

nijanc

Hi yashmin, Same e-mail i received in my inbox few weeks back.. this kind of fradulent mail blowing easyly... we have to beware about these fake people..
From India, Chennai
faheem.sait

Oh My God.... I was surprised to see the letter from VW. Looks so much real. I believe we all are getting such emails from different organisations, we as HR need to educate people on the same. I wonder if banks can also take action on the same, as a rule they need to do a KYC check with which we can trace the person behind these acts.
From India, Chennai
rchangia

Hi All,
I had also received this mail. The best way to stop them is by first replying to thier mail and get their bank account number and bank account details.
Thereafter report to that particular bank about that account being used for fraud activity. And Bank will track the person through the details submitted at the time of opeing of bank account and will take necessary actions.
I did for one of them and bank reacted and replied to me within 3 hours.
Ravi.

From India, Pune
rchangia

I had also received this mail. The best way to stop them is by first replying to thier mail and get their bank account number and bank account details.
Thereafter report to that particular bank about that account being used for fraud activity. And Bank will track the person through the details submitted at the time of opeing of bank account and will take necessary actions.
I did for one of them and bank reacted and replied to me within 3 hours.
Ravi.

From India, Pune
gmbackup2011@gmail.com

this kind of letters are frequently filling my inbox wonder why people waste time bluffing. True non professionalism..........
From Qatar, Doha
Anonymous

Dear Friends,
I also get this type of letter few days back where amount need to submit for air fare.
I called the guy whose no mentioned in mail and told him that the nearest airport will take atleast 10 hr & from there by flight it will take another 2 Hrs.Where I can reach the interview destination city by train in 12 hrs.So kindly share the add and cont. detail so that I can also participate in interview.
But interestingly person told me that no, it can't be done.It's our company policy that candidate can attend interview only by traveling flight only.
So be aware and be safe.
Thanks,
Manish Modi

From India, New Delhi
Sundari Konar
Hi Forum members,
Even i would like to comment on the forum discussion as even i have been receiving such kind of mails almost everyday, it makes me grudge whenever iam checking my mails and looking out in my inbox that whether i have received any good opportunity where i can apply, these guys doing Fraud are involving all the branded companies and spoiling their image, why is no action taken against these kind a mails and people, if an unfortunate person in case would ever reply believing the opportunity then what would happen? he/she may land in soup, as all are not aware about such kind of "SPAM" and FRAUD E-mails.
I think we should spread this thing in almost all the blogs and networking sites about this bluffing to make people aware about this.

From India, Mumbai
asrar_khan

i have forward this email to one of my friend who is working in Maruti Suzuki in high post, their are taking some savior action on this email. let see if it work or not. but we need to post such kind of information on social networking site and even NEWS channels so that people are aware of it and stop making such silly mistakes and spoil they life.
ALL THE BEST
Asrar

From India, Hyderabad
harshitsri
Hi,
Yesterday i received the same mail and they are asking for cash security deposit amount of Rs. 17,200 INR.
this is such a very big problem for innocent, Freshers and job needy people.
can we take any legal action on these type of people and problems?
contact number is also mentioned in that mail.
this is very serious problems.

From India, Delhi
sandyyy27

Many time I also received this kind of email. But after reading all above post its confirm that many of them is fake call. Good to read this kind of post thanks :-)
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.