vijaysrivastavacici
Sohini,

Conduct a meeting in which your Reporting Boss & her reporting Boss is available and in a friendly and polite manner discuss the issues and reflect all those points due to which the execution and progress of concern project, is affected and still getting delayed.

Organsation can't compromises with the loss or delays in various issues, that too unavailability of a single employee.

Befor conducting the meeting, be prepared with the summary / report of the followings:-

1. Total no. of full days present.
2. Total no. of days, she took half days with intimation.
3. Total no. of days she took half dyas / full days without intimation.
4. Her project progress report before and after the issue was raised.

Having all these reports in the meeting everything will be self-explanatory....and need no furtehr discussion. The issue will be reolve automaically.

Lets be professional, upto a certain level organisation can manage it, but beyond it..not possible, just say sorry to her.

Vijay Srivastava
Asst. Manager

From India, Gurgaon
cracklier1122

Hi
Well, you might have got a lot of suggestion, but, i would like to say something, that First try to figure the reason for her behaviour, try to figure out, that if her behaviour from starting is the same, or it has changes due to any reason, or any day, or anything,
What i can see is, either you are too flexible, or too harsh on employees,
Too much of everything is bad,
try to findout, the reason for her changed behaviour,
2nd if she has made up her mind, that she won't work with you, don't force her, as this will also worsen the things,
and forced things can't get you desired results, so also keep on looking for an alternative employee, who can handle her task, without letting her know.

From India, Delhi
Utkarsh Consultants
Hi
According to me when for you it is really unbearable . you can warn her and inform her that due to your attitute now you are not working on this project(which she handle indepedently). it will a lesson to her as well as others.
I know this is very harsh but if you want to maintain displine. you should take this kind of decision.
And if she impove her then again you can handove same of another project.

From India, Mumbai
sohini basu roy

thank you friends, i am applying all the possbile ways that u all have suggested...n the good thng abt it is she is bahaving normal now............ thanks all............... :)
From India, New Delhi
manju_singh81
Hi Sohini
See what you can do is better to terminate her sothat other employees will not take you for granted and anyawy your project is getting delayed day by day so best is to select a rite kind of person to handle this project sothat your project will not be dealyed and also others will be warned indirectly.
Regards
Manjula Sharma
Genral Manager (HR&ADMIN)
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
SABARIGIRI
hello roy
i understand that she is not interested to work. She may need a counselling to understand the norms and the aftereffects of not adhereing to the company rules and regulations. She must be made understand the difficulties the management gets because of her late coming behaviour.
as a HR you can give a letter asking for explanation and conduct a personal enquity and she may be warned as a final resort.
If still she continues and if she comes late to office with lame excuses then you may proceed to terminate her from service and make others to maintain the decorum of your office.
bye
sabarigiri
coimbatore

From India, Coimbatore
rraj

Hi,
I would say this is unprofessional behavior and I am sure you have evidence of her absence in the office for several times. You can quote all that, consult your higher up and give a written note to show cause and give a deadline to correct her behaviour, else talk about termination.
Regards
Renu

From Singapore
swaroop_hr
Dear Sohini,
You have to conduct councelling to her. All are told talked with her friendly. But as per my suggestion your words may be friendly but you are not making friendship in the organisation. They may take advantage with you. So keep in cool mind and think about her and her family. Is there any reasonble problems with her? You have to gather information about her and her family attitudes behaviour. Then you have to tune with her into your way.
Is it useful??
Thanking you,
Swaroop

From India, Hyderabad
dnpal
Pass the project to others and try to help the newone. Don’t give her any work for one week. Regards, Dwarika

rajyalakshmi_ram
Hi Sohini Roy
A Small Suggestion
First have a Small Discussion with her and Understand what is her maim Problem.If the Problem is Justified by her Provide a good solution to her.
If the main problem is Timings Provide her Flexible timings in that she need to complete her Targets and Project.
Handle her carefully because she should not be vexed with ur Vauge Disscussion
As an HR u need to understand the Main Problem of her
All The Best

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.