ajeetvarma50

Hi, If an employee has given a notice period say one month (depending upon the policy of an organisation), employee is not allowed to take leave.
From India, Mumbai
sudhirkumar.hr

HI,
Privilage leaves wil calculate for carry forward for the next year if an employee wants to take Leave avails he/She can take for that but they cannot take for casual leave and sick leave beacause CL wil calculate only 12 in a year and Sick Leave is benefit for esi applicables.
Regards,
Sudhir Kumar

From India, Visakhapatnam
mj.jahagirdar
Hello,
Respected Sir/Madam,
How the PF is contributed and how it works, if an employee quit the company what procedure should follow and how the PF amount will remit for the same employee? please guide me on this doubt

From India, Raichur
sudhirkumar.hr

Hello sir,
After quit from the organisation , please take the F&F Settlement from the company after that you should apply PF settlement otherwise take transfer for another company ... Form 19&10 c for the settlement and Form 13 R is for transfer.
Regards,
Sudhir Kumar
Asst.Manager HR

From India, Visakhapatnam
elizabeth_pinky
Different companies will have thier own leave policy, i my company employee srving notice period will not be eligible for leave apart form regular weekly offs
From India, Bangalore
rajatgupta_1986
@All
what if company is not paying for leave left in F&F then also one is not allowed to take leave in notice period. and if the person is left with huge amount of paid leaves then also he is not entitle to take leave in notice period.
Regards,
Rajat GUpta

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.