Gojiri

:(Dear All, Total 365 views & only 9 replies....... Pls help...... Badlooser, if u dont,........better rest pls reply
From India, Mumbai
BADLOOSER

OFFCOURSE I WILL NOT COMMENT BECAUSE THIS QUESTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT SKILLS.....:idea:
MOREOVER THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM,:( AM I CORRECT YOUR HIGHNESS...:icon1:
FOR SURE, I WILL NOT COMMENT.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ADVISE.........
MY CANDID REPLY ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE I KNOW.
REGARDS
BADLU

From Saudi Arabia
Gojiri

Mr. Badlu,
It wasn't that I didn't like ur comments or so; but I just wanted others that sum of them also might have had or will have such problem wat would have done bye them, that's it.
I do appreciate wat u said which right, I'm not against of it.
As you know all five fingers are not exactly same like wise I might sum people feeling in a different way.
So please better not to say which will hurt anyone rather post sum good queries or problems which would have been faced by many others or will help them if they come across such things in future.
I request all members not to take anything personally as we are here to share & try solve the problems not to create one.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.