No Tags Found!

Rajesh_shiva
Hi All,
One of my friend has been falsely framed with criminal charges, IPC 34, 506, 420. He is not arrested, not attended the court proceedings, no charge sheet, police has closed the case(FIR) as false case with B report. Will this impact for job change or for applying the visa ? Please suggest Since he is no where involved in this case he is worried a lot about this.
Regards
Rajesh

From India, Bengaluru
nathrao

Ask your friend to obtain a copy of final report of Police and B report for documentation purposes.
Has the court accepted the closure report?
If clean chit is given, it should not affect visa or job prospects.

From India, Pune
Rajesh_shiva
Thank you so much @Nathrao. This will give him a big relief.
Yes the court has accepted the closure report. This means a clean chit is given to him.
I just wanted to understand, what all the things does the MNC's look during BGV(w.r.t criminal records).
Since this false FIR, do we need to mention in any of the new job.
Thanks in advance.
Rajesh

From India, Bengaluru
pvenu1953@gmail.com

In the given circumstances, there is no need to mention, as the court has not taken cognizance of any offence and no trial has taken place. As suggested, you may obtain a copy of the final report.
From India, Kochi
Rajesh_shiva
@ Venu, Thanks for the information. Please provide me some more info,
1. Will there be any problem for passport renewal. I think police will be able to track this case during the verification right ?
Note : I am staying at different address now.
2. will this be noted by police in Police clearance certificate while applying visa.?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Rajesh

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.