No Tags Found!

Shrawan Raja
Thanks all for your valuable advice, I already initiated the Exit process by sending a scanned copy of my formal resignation letter addresed to my Ex-Boss and Head-HR. So I will have to go-through an embarrasing Exit Interview in not less than a week as per their communication.
But I should appreciate that cite HR forums are really useful especially for me it's been a great relief when I hear from senior people. I will stay updated with the forum in future period and will be requiring advice, suggestions to getback to the corporate life.

From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Hello Shrawan Raja,
That's what CiteHR is meant for--right?
And suggest pl don't act in haste or with half-knowledge & bring about such situations that you may find 'embarrasing' in the future--basically LEARN. I recollect a Quote here: When you do a mistake, Realize it, then Correct it, to the extent you can AND then Learn from it--then it's no more a mistake--IT'S EXPERIENCE.
Also, suggest begin to "give/share" to others after this 'taking' exercise. Believe me--that's a lot more fun & satisfying than just taking. I am sure there would be many who might benefit from your experiences--howsoever little.
All the Best.
Rgds,'
TS

From India, Hyderabad
harishmmody

Dear Shrawan Raja,
Please do take (Cite Contribution)'s Good advice and always remember that 'Where There's A Will, There's A Way'. So now if you have the Genuine Hunger for a Good Job I assure you that things will happen so that you do have a Real Good Offer coming to you on it's own. Only requisite is that you think about getting the job with a +ve Attitude. Only your +ve Attitude will help you out of the situation. Also contact your last employers and talk to them humbly explaining the whole situation and they will surely help you out. ''Do Give Your Best & Let GOD Handle The Rest!'' I Wish U All The Best in this Ordeal and do let us know when the dark clouds have withered. ok? :D
Regards & Best Wishes to ALL!
Mody Harish M.
BPP Co-ordinator,
KGK Diamond Group, Surat.
(+91 97236 96738)

From India, Surat
businesspartner

Hi (Cite Contribution) & Sateesh,

In Raja's case, could it be possible that he speak to the current HR, plead his point hand then proceed with the process on their recommendations?

Please revert.

Hi Raja,

Ideally for an HR this is a tricky issue requiring to take stock and control of the situation.

Reading through the way you have presented your case and seniors view on this, I feel you deserve a second chance.

You may re-establish cordial relation with your HR, stating your 3.5 yr long experience and then present your problem which led to you acting the way it was not supposed to.

The official records would be showing that the company have completed the formality and they are right in their decisions.

You may agree to their version, yet state your natural inability to work under those medical condition, which you were not able to convince properly to the Ops people.

This could work because you would have by then proved harmless for the firm, and excuse yourself from the paper vendatta.

Secondly, focus on your merits/skills/ positives that helped you perform in the MNC for 3.5 yrs. MNC being professional and not sympathetic, would have had strong reasons (positive) to have chosen you at the first place.

Every one has priorities, reasons (+ve / -ve): I read that Indra Nooyi - Chairperson & CEO of Pepsico Worldwide used to attend personal calls (if it was from her home) excusing herself momentarily during a meeting. As such that is not what is generally accepted, but she was able to inspire this culture, making arrangements for her young child to come to her office and complete the homework. One would have to imagine how she would have achieved this through a male dominated corporate world and successfully reached the top.

So the story is, 'the glass is half full, instead of half empty'. Cheers and God bless.

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Sree,

Reg your query--'could it be possible that he speak to the current HR, plead his point hand then proceed with the process on their recommendations?'--I think he already seems to have done it & is waiting for their call. Coming to acting as per 'their recommendations', it's upto Raja--there are both Pros & Cons for such a response--the primary one being associated with the self-respect of the individual concerned. Would there by any guarantee that his treatment in future by the Company/HR wouldn't be influenced by this incident--if he were to continue in the Company?

Viewing the remarks of his HR [as he mentioned]--'Exit Interview in not less than a week as per their communication'--from another angle, I think Shrawan Raja needs to follow-up even during the week, since the wording 'not less than' is dicy. It could mean 'anytime after a week', which is open-ended. If the reason(s) for this HR wordings are non-availability of the concerned person, etc it's fine--but how would he know whether the reason is genuine or just their way of testing him and/or dragging the issue to teach him a lesson [there are people who derive sadistic pleasure of such behaviour]?

I would suggest him to call regularly or better, go & meet them to explain to situation from his perspective, even if he didn't get a formal call from them. This way, he is also conveying that he is seriously repenting about what he did--irrespective of the reasons. But at the same time, I am not very sure if he should clearly inform them about his mental condition in writing [verbally is OK]--what if they make it a part of the HR records & worse, a part of the Docs [Relieving Letter, etc] they would be giving to him? That COULD mar his future chances for other openings--given that the BC is today a formal part of hiring.

At least, this is my take on the issue.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
Shrawan Raja
Hello sirs,
It seems like they want to make sure I dont get all papers that easy bcoz they dont want to hear from me. But they believe some groundless gosssips about me among my colleagues (for leaving without notice). So they are expecting me to accept the gossips. Also they want me to divert all P.F amount ( around 1 lac ) as the calculated notice period pay I owe them is almost close to 1 lac. Even if I loose all pf amount I dont care but my doubt is can I claim whole pf amount directly from p.f. Office w/o employer consent.

From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Greetings, You need to claim you PF. That’s your right. Initiate it with a PF consultant whom you know or can trust. Please let us know, if you need any help.
From India, Mumbai
Shrawan Raja
Mam,
I dont know any PF consultant but can I claim employer contribution without their approval ?
People who know about this please revert, I'm planning to visit P.F office in short to clarify my doubts.

From India, Madras
Shrawan Raja
Thanks sree, and sateesh for all your suggestions and guidance. I'm happy atleast I got an offer from a MNC ( but with a condition that I should get relieved properly within a month time ). Even if I wouldn't join the job I have atleast a self confidence that I'm still technically qualified to work with my core industry. But I understood that after the face interview, there are so many other factors that helped me to move forward. Major one being my high score in my Diploma course but still they want me improve on my poor english. Will try to concentrate on my soft skills from employers point of view.
Anyway I thanks each and everyone for your valuable suggestion ( both good nd bad )

From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Hello Raja,
All the Best.
Coming to your comment in the end--(both good nd bad)--there's no comment that's 'Bad'. It's only because of those who criticize us that we get going--i.e., IF we have the will & want to prove a point or two to the world.
I would rather focus more on 'why' the criticism came, instead of focusing on 'who' said it. Over time, it becomes a part of one's self-introspection mechanism--which is a MUST for any individual to grow in a positive direction.
All the Best once again & I would like to repeat what I mentioned earlier: begin to participate & share your experiences/thoughts in CiteHR--it's both 'giving back to the Forum AND enriching your own experiences [after all, it's always better--and far less painful--to learn from OTHER'S experiences than waiting to learn from OUR'S.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.