Vinove

Hi Veerendra,
I just went through the discussion on Retention strategy, it ws quite informative. I am heading HR team in an IT company which is currently of 40 ppl and hv plans to be 100 by the end of this year.
We have implemented variuos motivational policies to retain the employees but it will be great if you can share with me some retention startegies to retain various categories of employees.
It would be of great help to me.
Waiting for your response.
Regards
Bhavna

From India, Delhi
dsharma72

Hi Jayoti
In my openion on the basis of knowledge & experience that emplyees retention much more affected by Maslay's need thery & market oppourtinity.Everyone want to fullfil there need. This need dissatisfaction play a great role in the retention of employees in an organisation
And inspite of them organisation's environment,working condition & mutual relation also more responsiable for retention.
So,In the process of completing your project keep in the mind above mentioned point.
Regards.
Devendra Sharma

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.