No Tags Found!

manohar_hr

Dear CiteHR Friends,
We have made a catalogue of some items from which employees can choose and then Company will order that. We have included all branded things in it. I think this is great idea that any company can apply for gifting. We have announced it today and it's great pleasure to share with you all that everyone was so happy by looking at the Gift Catalogue. :)
It include following things as single or some packages as well.
1. Vacuum Cleaner
2. MP3 Player
3. Induction Cook Top
4. Camera
5. Mobile phone
6. Juicer Mixer Grinder
7. Watch - For Men and Women
8. Pop Up Toaster
9. Duffel Bag/ Travel Bag
10. Iron
11. Water Purifier
12. Tee Shirts
13. Sun Glasses
14. Sweatshirt
15. LED Emergency Light
16. Pen Drive
17. Some Branded Cosmetics
Your valuable thoughts are always welcome.Thanks. :)

From India, Pune
B1390

Its a good idea but i dont think the company should let the employee choose their gift. Its always better that everyone gets the same gift, standardization.
:) :) just my thoughts !!
Even we get sweets Archana :)
But i fail to understand one thing. Why do companies only give sweets or gifts only for Diwali? why not other religious festivals?
We never get sweets or gifts for Christmas or Eid? whats so special about diwali? People burn money and the city is extra polluted.
Just a thought! I dont intend to hurt or harm anyone with my reply.

From Canada
TACHALE108

Daer,
we are not fully agreed with your openion, coause is that such festive reprasents feel a joy as well spred lights in own and others life.
As per your opnion regarding pollution, lots harmfull moskitos also in the suround air, firworks will do their job to control these,

regards
gourishankar

From India, Pune
B1390

I appreciate your response!! It was just a thought and you dont have to agree or disagree :) I guess you burn crackers everyday to get rid of mosquitoes
From Canada
TACHALE108

Booksellers will earn thoghts after he’ll spend lot of time, reader will gets more faster results in both way earning as well learning. Regards gourishankar
From India, Pune
TACHALE108

Wish you all very happy diwali before countdown biggins. Regards gorishankar
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg CAG9Y9HY.jpg (3.4 KB, 29 views)

boss2966

Dear Brad

In India, all over the states the only festival being celebrated by majority population is Diwali/Deepavali. The Christmas and Eid is being celebrated only by minor %age of people. Diwali is the festival of light.

The crackers are being used only to give some livelihood to the firework workers who are engaged in making it.

Our Indian culture are basically got developed on the Banks of River and Villages. In a village there will be so many people will be available. Some are business people. They will have regular income. But those involved in making the cracker work will also required to get his livelihood. So this festival. Like that yearly once, the small clay lamp will be used to bring light in the lives of the clay lamp makers. Every festival has its own benefits as well as benefit for others.

Pongal is celebrated in Tamil Nadu which gives benefit for the clay pot makers. That day entire village will purchase pot and cook sweet rice in that newly purchased pot. But if you see in Assam the same is celebrated in the name of "BIHU".

Daily morning in every house at the entrance the ladies will draw some design (Kolam) by using the Rice Flour. That's for feeding the ants and other insects. After cooking the food in the morning, they will place some food to crows, then only the members in the house will have food. That's for feeding the birds. In night time after completion of meals, they will feed for dog, which is safeguarding our properties while we are in rest. That's our Culture.

The Gifts offered by the company during the festive season is to bring happiness in the faces of their employees. You can say it as a morale boosting up & retention strategy of the company.

From India, Kumbakonam
Ruchichoudhary

Brad, Dont give this type of remarks.... it is better we should concentrate on the topic. Regards, Ruchi
From India, Chandigarh
B1390

Am sorry for the remarks!
But i thought we have only professional and broadminded people in this forum. At the beginning i stated that these are my thoughts and i mean no harm, please scroll up and read it again. So I too would suggest that people stop giving unwanted gyan and learn to respond appropriately.

From Canada
boss2966

Dear Brad
What do you know about the position of India in the world.
Have you ever visited India. In your country everything will be on cost basis. But in India you will see the Humanity in the minds of public.
Before commenting anything please make sure that your reply should not hurt others feelings.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.