No Tags Found!

need help
respected seniors especially Mr.B.Saikumar , i have been waiting for your esteemed and helpful reply since last 3 days. Please do the needful and guide me.. Thanks and kind regards.
From India, New Delhi
need help
hello seniors No reply since last 4 days..Pls guide me in this case.All suggestions from seniors are welcome. Waiting in anticipation . Thanks & regards Need Help
From India, New Delhi
saiconsult

The issue of dues other than earned wages has been replied earlier. So far as the dues of earned wages are concerned, the CO, as reported by you in your post, has recorded that no dues by wages of earned wages are payable to the workman by you.You can show to the court the copy of the proceedings as well as the receipts or acknowledgements given by the workman of having received the dues.If need be, consult a local advocate on labour laws to put up your case before the court, as one can understand the case and evidence on going through papers only.
B.Saikumar
In-House HR & IR Advisor

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.