No Tags Found!

brindhakavi0606
Mr.manikandan,
Mr.Viraj is right, pls do like that otherwise let them meet MGMT directly and explain abt their problms. this is the right way to sortout ther problem instead of sitting in the home.
Regards,
Brinda

From India, Madras
sourabh.dwivedi
Hi, Could you please share resume of both candidates. I believe i can help. I believe she is in mainframe. Please send me that profile in my private mailer. Would try to do something.
From India, Mumbai
MaryAnn Drego
Hi Manikandan,
First, let me say there is no excuse for a boy to slap a girl whether in the office area or the cafeteria. That would be termed as violence and would definitely fall under the code of ethics document in your organization.
However, having said that if both have completed their probation period, and have apologized and their managers are willing to forgive them, the H.R. can surely have given them a warning letter rather than terminate their services.
I'm sure they can appeal against the termination. On the other hand, hopefully this will serve as an example to many, who would think twice about slapping anyone, whatever the provocation may be.
MaryAnn

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Dear Saurabh,

I truly appreciate and applaud your support. This is exactly what we need to do for them.

To all those who work in Recruitment teams, request you to send a Private message to Mani , so that he can connect you with them. Incase they don’t qualify for the roles in your office, please refer them to opportunities in other companies that you might know. We all truly appreciate your effort in putting their careers back on track.

Dear Mani
Please connect them with the HR who writes to you.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
abksatara
i dont't know why people on this cite are so emotional. they should be punished.Only counselling, mercy, disciplinary actions, domestic enquiry will not ruun organistions. the strigents actions are also must for organsitions to run . Their are some code of conducts for every organisations and every body has to follow it. Slapping, abusiing. filthy language definately should not be tolerated by any company.
From India, Pune
R.B.C.

this is nor right because we all know that if the boy and girl will except mistake then why should the management terminate both it is wrong i think you will go to management and discuss about this
From India, Bhavnagar
Cite Contribution

Greetings,

We all agree it’s a 'punishable action'. We all agree that they shouldn’t have done this, under any circumstances.

They barely started their careers and have lost their jobs, that too with such an incident! This is where we believe they have paid the price of their actions and consequently learnt a lesson.

This incident has not just taught them a lesson but everyone who witnessed or heard it. Thus reactions have already reinstated the desired result. Having said that, what do we now do with these two Human Beings? We will never support their actions, but at this moment we see the human being separate from the action committed by them. We stand objective and not emotional.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
abksatara
Dear, Do you think any HR will take both of them while hearing mistake done by them. Come on , they will not ! What answer thsese guys have with them for next employer. Any HR will not give job to kids !
From India, Pune
narayan_narayans@yahoo.co.in
They should not be terminated whether they are in probationery or entered into an agreement due to the following:-
1. The incident has occured outside of workplace
2. The immediate Managers are not against the accused
3. Since the Managers are not against them and the incident has not occured at workplace, HR can not take such hard decision
However, they may be warned of their attitude in public which affects the reputation of the company and they may also be funished by ways of domotion, cut of monetary benefits, postponing the increment date etc as suggested by so many learned people; but certainly not the termination.
The Managers, HR and the Top Management may kindly take lenient view on this incident and let them continue their job

From India, Indore
BASANTARASHMI
Actually the HR does not have any role unless receiving any complaint from either or. If any body inform HR about the incidence happed at cafe , it is only role of HR either warning them not to do such type of misconduct in future or ask them to beg excuse not to violate any co.rule within office hour. It is totally injustice taking such type of action against them.It is rather creating bad image for the organisation in long run business.
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.