MangLZ
I worked at a part-time job company, the contract clearly mentions the date for salary to be credited, and also mentions of a "30-day notice period" if an employee must quit or the employer must terminate an employee.

1. We never received our pays on time, sometimes a month, sometimes two, delayed consecutively. Creating much financial hardships.

2. A bunch of our colleagues were fired without warning, they've done nothing wrong.

The above two are clearly a breach of contract.

Because I did not receive a regular salary, I had to seek full-time employment and found one.
But i forgot i had a notice period to serve.

And because this is only part time, i took my new employment and served my notice period on the side, completed it, and received my relieving letter. But not my pay.

It has now been over 6 months since my last salary was due. I gave a legal notice to my employer.
What would be the legal consequences for this? They are up for a stand.

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Instead of sending a legal notice, you should have directly gone to the Labour office and narrated the incident to the Officer concerned. They would have helped you to get your unpaid salary paid. Approch the labour department.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.