Samudyatha28
Hi Radhika,
Every org.. has 2 days leave as per the norms if i am right. He also has a personal life could be some reason. Please do not take any actions against him as he is a good performer.
Please let him know indirectly that leave taken abruptly is not as per the office decorum.
Thanks
Samudyatha

From India, Bangalore
prasad_raj325

Radhika,
u can do one thing prepare one excel sheet about the absentees & late commers etc communicate the same to all office staff. so he will change automatically othervise he will loose his image in the organisation. Be careful while dealing with knowledge workers. Being a humanbeing he will change for fame / money.
Regards,
Rajendra prasad

From India, Warangal
Freedom knight
From my point of view we don’t know anything about the company are they treating their employees if they close the target or is there any motivation policy that the company follow, is there any increasing in the target, is the company provide a salary that can cover employees life expenses, because maybe this employee is trying to find any other job, or he is doing a part time job make him not ready to attend some times, the last thing that he might don’t have feeling of responsibility but as mentioned before he do close the monthly target so I believe the problem is the motivation system that the company follow or the income provided.
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Freedom knight
My advice is to create new commission policy if this employee is working in sales department and make it increasable commission like from 0$ to 50,000$ 5% from 50,001 to 100,000 10% at the same time minimum target should increase little bit every 6 month.
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
vigil

I totally agree with Minesh. I am afraid whether he/she might have some strong relationship with management. This normaly happens in a single /family owned organisation. I suggest Radhika to better go along tides.
Cheers
Vigil Varghese

From India, Kochi
radhakrishnasai@gmail.com

Termination is not the solution. Has the HR spoke to his immediate superior ? If so what r his views ? How many times he spoke to the candidate ? Can he manage with the employee with all the leaves etc.? Can he manage others in his team ? Let us not jump to the conclusions. Involve the immediate superior/HOD before any drastic step is taken. If HR resorts to any ugly scene like warnings etc. the employee will leave the job and attributes it to HR for treating him badly.
From India, Hyderabad
ommygautam

i think u have to ask with managment. what is requirment of managment. if managment want him in his company then give him a chance and personal asking what is problem. and managment don;t want then give him show cause notice and terminate him.
From India, Rudarpur
harjindersaini
Termination is not a solution to a problem. Discipline is important but at the same time one should take precaution so that good resource would not be loosed. If an employee is really good, then you can take some other steps like deduction from his salary or non regularisation of his leaves etc.
From India, Mumbai
Muhammad Mohsin
Hello! This is Mohsin from Pakistan. Am the Assistant Manager in an reputable automobile Industry. According to my point view;
leaders attitude always be the empolyee caring. you must need to negotiate with the concerned employee and ask the problem if he has the serious problem then organization must help the employee for the resolution of the problem but if he does not have the serious problem you warne him & clearly tell there will be no compromise in discipline, In future if you will violate the discipline you can fire from the organization.

Secondly, if he is availing his annual leaves then you cannot thake action against him. You need to negotiate and realize his importance. You can also offer the special bounus.

Regards,

Muhammad Mohsin

From Pakistan
chanda05
Well after reading all the above comments and solutions, I would like to add on this., The company is aware of his good performance and about his absentees without any notification. Company can terminate him from the employment after mutual understanding and hire him back on contract.
Then his absentees will not effect other employee's of the company...
What say guys....?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.