No Tags Found!

Deepikarana2428
I recently joined a company on August 2023 with fake experience of 2.7 years (Jan 2021 to August 2023) and I told them that no pf was deducted in that company. But I have a real experience of 6 months from August 2022 to Feb 2023, in this company my pf used to get deducted. At the time of joining when my current employer asked for my pf details, I told them I don’t have any pf account and no pf was deducted in my previous company. But after they did some checking, they somehow found out that a pf account is linked to my adhaar. Now they’re asking for my pf details. If I share them my pf details, my real 6 months experience will be exposed to them which I don’t want them to know as I showed fake experience till august 2023. What can I do in this situation?
From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

When you lie, you have to tell another lie to cover the first lie, then another lie, and so on..

Now you have two options.

Own up to It. Being caught in a lie is embarrassing. Disclose the facts and submit apology. You may be asked to leave from employment or they might allow you to continue it depends on the employer.

Option two is to pretend as if you are not aware of PF deductions for 6 months in the middle. In that case please ensure that company which you had shown in fake experience matches company as reflect in PF UAN login.

"The best thing about telling truth is that you don't have to remember what you said"

From India, Madras
uhcia

Hi,

In normal scenario, You will be terminated, please speak to the HR and have a honorable exit. (like self resignation etc., if possible then positive Back ground verification).

While applying in future organizations, you can ignore this work experience in your resume if < 1 month and show your ~6 month experience as it is.

Take it as a lesson.

thanks.

From India, undefined
vashishthajagdeep

What exactly your post is there??
From India, Velluru
sanjana-mohanty

In this situation, honesty is the best policy. You should provide your genuine PF details to your current employer to avoid further complications. It's essential to maintain transparency in your professional history to build trust and credibility.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.