Kalesh Karthikeyan
Thanks Anitha I won’t expect any refund but it is important to get others aware about this fraud and I filed a suit to the cyber cell also..... Kalesh
From India, Nagari
sameer qureshi
HI All,
I would like to share this with you. as being a Cyber Security expert i would be my duty.
Now days all the "con" people have turned tech savvy.......There are many people who uses software like email spoofing. it showcase like the mail has been sent you from the company's official sites. and the hardest part is they call the candidates or victim form the company's land line number. which makes it hard to understand it...
The few days to justify will be
1) Do not pay any thing upfront
2) when u get a mail from them try to check the mails ip address or reply to it and make sure you get a reply not a bounce mail
ITS BETTER TO BE SAFE THEN SORRY
With Regards
Sameer Qureshi

From India, Hyderabad
suresh happemiles

Thanks for sharing this to everone..
I also received many mails from lot of MNC's that i was selected and have to pay the amount of more than 10,000 which is refundable.
I never ever revert back to that mails..
So all of you beware of this kind of fake mails.

From India, Coimbatore
Anita P Panicker

Hi,
Now this people have becoming more smart, they have even generated a website and attached a interview letter. Do have a look at it, I have just attached it for your information.
MITSUBISHI MOTORS
Dear candidate
Your Resume has been selected by (Mitsubishi Motors). I have attached your
Interview Process letter with this email. Kindly see the attached file.
Note - you can call in official working Hours Monday to Saturday – 9 Am to 4 Pm,
Company Website:-ClickHere
Note - And more details you send a email Company
Email Add –
Best of Luck

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg New Image.JPG (825.8 KB, 11 views)

shine Varghese
All face book users please communicate such kind of fraud messages getting in your mails.
in the comming days we can expect more such fake interview calls and offers.
The only solution infront of us is to make our friends and dearones aware of such creminal activities.
So let us work collectively for it.
Regards
Shine Varghese

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
SUNITA SIL
Hi All These types of mails ar always in my Inbox and when a company asks to deposit a certain amount, its always a Fake and Rubbish. Take Care
From India, Kolkata
bharatbookbureau

thanks for sharing this information, these types of junk mails are creating headache, they are smart enough creating fake identity, including email id
From India, Mumbai
vijaya_kumar2011@yahoo.co.in
Hi, One of Known person also got the same type of call letter from HML, and asked for diposit amount Rs.14000/- he call on given phone and the number belongs to kolkata.
From India, Madras
sneha_adwani
Thanks for sharing.
We can also take a step ahead to inform the company (MSIL/Volkwagen/others) about such phishing emails so that they are well aware of their brand image being spoilt.
Infact, I came across the HR Notice being posted on Volkswagen website!
Regards,
Sneha

From India
Neetu Sunny
I also received the same mail today. Thanks 4 sharing it or I would have happily revert back the mail 2 them thinking dat I have been selected in such a reputed company as a fresher... Thanks a lot.. :)
From India, Cuttack
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.