frenzy_d
Three men in a cafe order a meal the total cost of which is $15. They each contribute $5. The waiter takes the money to the chef who recognizes the three as friends and asks the waiter to return $5 to the men. The waiter is not only poor at mathematics but dishonest and instead of going to the trouble of splitting the $5 between the three he simply gives them $1 each and pockets the remaining $2 for himself. Now, each of the men effectively paid $4, the total paid is therefore $12. Add the $2 in the waiters pocket and this comes to $14.....where has the other $1 gone from the original $15? Ans to this is that: no need to add 2$ to 12$ 'coz 2$ is already added.. one is supposed to add 2$ to 10$ and it totals to 12$ and the remaining 3$ is given back.
From India, Mumbai
sujatha_m249
Logical 9th answer: 1 pair of white socks because it is completely dark but not the night it is the day. Regards, Sujatha
From India, Bangalore
sujatha_m249
Answer for The Camels: First thing is both the groups are comming from opposite way so they can see each other & pass with out reversing by climbing over each other. Regards, Sujatha
From India, Bangalore
Jayaramanb

My Dear Sujatha,
one part of the question is "
The camels didn't see each other until there was only exactly one camel's width between the two groups."

Try to use match stick or some coin and place four each on both side leaving one single space in between... Now try to pass one over another with a space left each time one camel climb on another and go...

REgards
Jay

From India, Madras
sujatha_m249
6th Ans. of The Double Jeopardy Doors:
I will ask one Robo like this

what will be the answer of other Robo to my question i. e., whether i will die if i use this door?

if the robo says it will say yes then i will use the same door, if No then i will use another door.

because, if the robo to whom i have asked the question is lier then he will say opposite answer of other robo and in case of the true robo also he will say exactly what the false answer comes from other robo.

Regards,
Sujatha

From India, Bangalore
sujatha_m249
Dear Jay,
In Lateral Thinking till now we got the answers for 6 out of 7. Pls. let us know the ans. of 5th Quest.
My attempt is like this:
May be the gilrl saw the guardian himself because, he is checking that whether the girl openes the door or not.
(or)
Many Toys, eataries and flowers because he wants to surprise the girl on her B'day.
Kindly provide the right answer.
Regards,
Sujatha

From India, Bangalore
Jayaramanb

When the girl opened the cellar door she saw the living room and, through its windows, the garden. She had never seen these before because her parents had kept her all her life in the cellar.
From India, Madras
Jayaramanb

Hi Friends,
I would like to thank all my friends who took time and effort to solve the problems and each one of you were right as lateral thinking differs and basic logic is never an issue if we can reach the solution.
Find the attached Word file with solutions for Lateral and Logical problem.
Regards

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Lateral Thinking-Answers.doc (32.5 KB, 498 views)
File Type: doc Logic Problem-Answers.doc (194.5 KB, 495 views)

mravimtnl

1. As alredy told the freind will be advised to take old man in the car and I stay with dream partner as there are few such wonderful moments in life.
2.Remaining three of them ie mechanic, carpenter and lorry driver may be females.
3. the building may be a toy building
6. The answer of 6th question is the doctor is the childs mother
7. the answer of 7th question is ther mabe only thiry people as six people each are taking one egg and not each one of the six people taking one egg
please correct the answers

From United States
Neelam S
Hello Jayaraman,
Thank you for the response. I am sure these games and activities will help me while organizing a prospective event very soon. i would definitely share my experience with all the group.
Thanks once again.
Regards
Neelam

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.