No Tags Found!

Raj Sekhar

2. Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a lorry driver, a mechanic and a fireman all playing poker. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman. How do they know they've got their man?
Ans: The fireman has his name written on his suit.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Jayaramanb

Hi Sujatha, Chamu and Rajshekar,
You all are right... The fireman is caught because as said the police caught JOHN (name of a guy) and also specifically it's said as fireman (instead of fireperson) so assuming he's the only guy and other workers are women...
Good attempt.
Regards
Jay

From India, Madras
Jayaramanb

Hi Sujatha, U’ve prove urself smart and intelligent again, the answer is 28.days, i think u’ve done a conscious effort .... Good keep it up Regards Jay
From India, Madras
Jayaramanb

Hi Chamu, The 2nd answer that the child had parachute is wrong,,, logically speaking why a child should be having parachute in the first place... think fast... Regards Jay
From India, Madras
sujatha_m249
Dear Jay, I think the 4th ans. of Lateral thinking is the building is just (story building) toy. is it right? Regards, Sujatha
From India, Bangalore
Jayaramanb

HI Dear Sujatha, I have given answer for your building stuff... the child fell from ground floor... LOL Jay
From India, Madras
sujatha_m249
Dear Jay,
Logical 3rd Answer may be like this:
i choose either Apple or Orange Box example i may choose Apple box then
if you pick up the Orange then it will be labled as APPLE AND ORANGES Box
Orange box will be labled as APPLE Box and
the Apple & Orange box will be labled as ORANGE Box because already we know that all are labled in correct.
Regards,
Sujatha

From India, Bangalore
Jayaramanb

Hi Neelam,
Find some Games and Group ACtivity Attached. I really did not find time to go through it to provide with exact requirement, please take time out to see if these games do add up to your requirement or else reply me...
Regards

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Games.zip (2.47 MB, 1208 views)
File Type: zip Group activity.zip (62.5 KB, 1111 views)

sujatha_m249
Logical 2nd Ans. of The Waiter:
The 3 paid each $5 first i. e., total $15 then
they have got back each $1 that means paid $12 only
in this case we need not to count for $15 (already they got $3) or sum of $12 and $2 of waiter because if we do like this we never get the answer.
Kindly Correct me if iam wrong.
Regards,
Sujatha

From India, Bangalore
Jayaramanb

Hey Sujatha, U r proving time and again that u r really intelligent... Good keep it up... Regards Jay
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.