No Tags Found!

niz85
Hello Everyone,
I am starting a new company in Gurgaon. I want to start it with around 10 employees and then eventually grow it into around 100 employees with in an year.
I need someone to guide me with following:
  • Complete employee relations and handling,
  • Writing company's policies and procedures and implementing it.
If probably I can hire someone who can take care of all these needs, that'll be awesome.
I want to turn my home business into a corporate company, so need help to setup the proper infrastructure of the company.
Any help will be REALLY appreciated.
Thanks!

From India, New Delhi
Cite Contribution

Greetings,

Congrats on this achievement of forming a company from the scratch. Request you to be prepared with the knowledge that you may require while someone will guide you and help you build it.

The documents, formats and relevant information to form an HR department have been shared in the CiteHR New Member's group. Request you to read. Post that, please do communicate with the mentors from this community to design and implement the structure. You may consider connecting with Raj Kumar Hansdah. He is a moderator to this community and is based out of Gurgaon. About him, he is an IIM alumnus and is heading HR for a large company.
CiteHR New Member's Group: http://citehr.com#axzz18iEONtN2
CiteHR Mentors: http://citehr.com#axzz18iEnvnuN
Raj's Profile Page: http://citehr.com#axzz185Zfv2md
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
shaadz
Hi Niz.... All the Very Best for the new Big Assignment..... Do let us know the developments in your Company.....
From India, Hyderabad
pratik.kubavat

hey niz85
it's really good assignment & i really do believe as it's tough work
but you will definitely find it very interesting
as being HR person
i would like to suggest to give extra attention to develop friendly policy & every procedures
because all i believe is,
it's really hard to handle manpower
is there anything i can help you with just let me know....

From India, Ahmadabad
vinay9vinu
Hi,
I would suggest you to complete a professional HR courses which covers end to end HR activities Right from recruiting EE till termination, other than this, would also help you under stand startergic planning in HR.
Though am not aware of the trg centers for these courses, am sure it exists in ur place.
all the best for your plans

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello niz85,

At the outset, CONGRATS for taking the step of starting on your own.

Which line/domain is it?

Like (Cite Contribution) & Peer Mohamed suggested, you could have used the 'search' option before posting your needs. Much of the info posted at different times in CiteHR are generic in nature. So you need to figure-out which of the info really applies to you & then maybe modify/adapt to your own needs before you go ahead in implementing.

I agree with you that hiring someone @ this stage to handle this task wouldn't be practical--having gone thru that cycle myself. Why not connect with someone in this Forum to help you 'part-time/moonlighting'--someone who lives close to you? However, looking from the individual's perspective, I am not sure if basic HR precepts/ethics allow this--working on the permanent rolls of an organisation & moonlighting. Economics-wise this could be the best step for you, assuming the ethics angle is taken care of.

Maybe you could throw this point up for discussion in this Forum before going ahead.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.