Gagan2506

dear all, plz tell me about compensatory leave ? in case of full & final, compensatory will be encasement or not ? Regards Gagan
From India, Delhi
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Please refer the company leave policy, compensatory leave cannot be encashed, its leave against leave for which he/she has worked and that should be set off in the same month or the preceding month i.e. maximum 30 days set off.
Thanks & Regards
Saji

From India, Ahmadabad
Anonymous
Hi,
I have a very small question.
Can some senior HR personnel explain....... what is the difference between Forced resignation and Voluntary resignation ? When your line manager is forcing you to resign, because he is not happy with your work (and that's a hardcore sales position, your third month in the system) and it's quite obvious that you going to face unemployment and monitory constraints after loosing this job . Then, under what circumstances your supposed to pay for your notice period (specially when you have money commitments towards your family) ????
Thanks and regards,
Upal

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.