Sanjeev.Himachali

You can share his details on this forum. This is a lapse from the HR of your company. You must take action against her as well.
From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev.Himachali

...then that is OK. Let me try his luck in this manner...sooner or later he will be caught.
From India, Mumbai
Dvka
i hv chkd wth HCL Technologies HR Team. They are saying this person didnt work with HCL till date..
From India, Bangalore
vineet_28387

I think back ground check & documents check is must before actual recruitment. With Regards, Vineet Deshmukh
From India, Yavatmal
Dvka
Ya u r rght Vineeth.. We are doing the same usually. in this case unfortunately HR missed out the same. Hope his next employer will do without fail. He will definitly delete our co details from his CV because if he mention his BGC will turn negative.
From India, Bangalore
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

Who that person is in this forum OMG :( we should take strict action against him, else take a truck on rent.
From India, Madras
Dvka
:) he is a person who is active in allmost all HR sites linkedin n ol.. so i dnt knw in which name he lgd in here..
From India, Bangalore
exiafsergeant

Dvka,
There can be legal issues for uploading his name or circulating to other companies. You need to conduct an inquiry, give sufficient time to the individual to defend himself and after concluding the inquiry and its approval you may take all the other necessary steps. There may be other side to the coin which is not seen now. Don't get into unwanted trouble unless you are sure of both the sides.
Manish S Joshi

From India, New Delhi
Dvka
sure.. wll do that..as we olrdy terminated the resource and resource shared mail to management stating he is not interested to log in,thr wont be any further issues. i guess..
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.