No Tags Found!

gurubux.gulati

Dear YOYO,
Such Acts cannot be successful in isolation by one single individual. There has to be a strong syndicate within your organisation. Surely, this person can be just a front face and there would be some senior officials also involved. Today, if you declare it and initiate action by any means, the other syndicate members will try to cover up all records and render your investigations absolutely unsuccessful. Please be discrete in your investigations. Find out the syndicate group members. Study all dynamics of the group. You should know that when you press the nose of one person, where the mouth opens. It is a good initiative. Don't rest till you are able to nail the miscreants. ALL THE BEST.

From India, Jamnagar
sumitk.saxena

Issue a showcause notice for his misconduct after not getting satisfactorily reply from the side, a domestic enquiry can be conducted by forming a enquiry comittee
and the employee during the enquiry period must be suspended and directed to present before the commiitee.
thanks & regards,
from,
sumit kumar saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
41e73e204f21ab000343fe456
dear yoyo ,
since you have mentioned the word hr officer it seems that concern person is working in managerial catagorey. So just called him brief him the seriousness of incident and impact of this on his futrue carrear and ask him to tender his resignation. dont mess up the things by conducting enquiries and subsequent pros and cons.

From India, Mumbai
M.W.Jahangir
Disciplinary action as per rules framed in the light of the provisions contained in the relevant laws and company policies is inevitable. Valuable feed back in the comments posted by Vikas, Rajkumar, Kannan, Rahul and others is availabe which will facilitate you to form modalities of disciplinary action as per law.
A very important point which requires the attention of those responsible to run the show is the implimentation of a strong internal control policy which will help the managment to minimise the corruption and prevention of fradulent practices. You should never ever ignore this aspect.
Regards
M.W.Jahangir

From Pakistan, Karachi
Rahul Chhabra

Dear Yoyo,

I am unable to find the reasons for u asking about such a matter.

First, if u are a part of manegement; then u shall escallate the issue asap and look out for other people who are involved. If u can establish the truth via evidence, take action and set up an equiry to catch hold of others involved!!

Second, if u there just as an employee; wait and watch. m sure the management will take the necessary action.

Moreover, the nature of decision depends upon the kind of industry you are working with. If u working in privately owned service industry, termination of the employee and a police case is eazy, however its not the same in the case of manufacturing industry.

Moreover, please ensure that watever decision you take is the best one and the opposition has no grounds to file a police case against against your organization.

Cases of Phantom accounts have been observed in many goverment departments too; though i wudnt name those departments, yet such cases arise due to loopholes in the management policies.

Regards,

Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
pooja.gor03
Hi,
Yes your company should issure show cause notice to that person and secondly he'll get 72 hours to provide his justification and if that justification is not viable than there is a chance of firing him.
Regards,
POOJA

From India, Ahmadabad
pooja.gor03
Hi All,
Greetings for the day1
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
Well i wanted to say that i am looking for a good job in HR and that too in ahmedabad only.
In any good company, if anyone is having any idea about any good vacancy in ahmedabad than please do let me know.
Regards,
Pooja

From India, Ahmadabad
smbhappy

I think you should collect all the evidence against him and ask (negotiate) the employee to resign from the service forthwith. After all the show cause and other legal expenses will be to time consuming and costly affair and still there is dim hope of getting the right kind of a verdict in your favour. An exit of the delinquent will be of much relief to the company and all concerned. You should isolate this employee immediately from the work he is doing by transferring him to some insignificant position at an isolated place. May be this will help in make up his mind to quit.
From India, Chandigarh
doctor57
Domestic Inquiry

Recently, my company found that a HR officer try to cheat the Company's money by creating phamton employee in the payroll. So, I would like to ask few question about the subsequent action:

(i) After the investigation, do show cause need to be sent out to the respective employee? After sent it out, will the employee be suspended from work? What is the suspension period?

(ii) If the Management disatisfied with replied, is it a domestic inquiry can be held?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

1)You need to give showcause notice to employee giving all details pertaining to his/her misconduct and give reasonable time for reply

2)In case management is not satisfied with the reply, management can initiate domestic enquiry proceeding

3) An employee can be suspended immediately even before conducting domestic enquiry.

4) You also need to refer to your own rules and regulations with regard to suspension clause

I hope this clarified your query. In case you need any other clarification, you are welcome to write

Regards
Dr.Daleep

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear vinay_m07
Suspension is not done on the basis of whims and fancies of the management; there has to be sufficient cause to warrant it. Please share the circumstances, under which you intend to suspend the employee.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.