No Tags Found!

mahaysh

Hello Shweta,
It depends mainly upon the leave policy of an organization. In our organization we consider this case as 3 days leave. Wher as in my previous organization they do not consider sunday and it will be considered as 2 days leave.
So go by the rule book of your company.

From India, Madras
rajenderrohilla

HI- Shwetaa The intervening sunday will be counted leave if employee is getting CL OR SL. But in case of EL Sunday will not be counted as leave. Regards Rajender Rohilla
From India, Delhi
S Srinivasa Rao
Shweta ji,
Leave Intervening sundays and holidays will be treated as leave. Hence it will be counted as 3 days leave.
However, where wage board is applicable / established in any factory, the same will be treated as under as per the wage board leave rules:
Monthly rated (MR - 30 working days) wage board employees : It will be applicable as stated above.
Daily rated (DR - 26 working days) wage board employees : Intervening sundays and holidays will not be counted.
Regards
S. Srinivasa Rao
Officer (HR-P&A)

From India
rjahans
Dear Shweta, Sunday will be included if leaves avalied on Saturday and Monday. It is known as Sandwitch leave as per labour law.
From Pakistan, Karachi
chander_kmr02

Dear Shweta,
Its my opinion this case Sunday will be treated as a weekend not a leave. He/she will take leave permission on sat to monday, but it will be pay sat & mon will be counted as a leave sunday is weekend & you have not sunday marked any leave register because sunday will be not written.
thanks,
Chander
HR - Exec.

From India, New Delhi
aswaleraj
Subject - Re: Reg Leave
It depends on type of leave.Incase of casual leave (CL)sunday or holiday will not be counted .However interms of earned leave sunday will be counted if it comes between leave period.
R.As

From India, Pune
25.bhupesh
Dear Shweta,
It is as per company policy...., see there are 2 things in this.
what kind of leave is employee is taking
If it is sanctioned ( PL, CL, SL) or any type sanctioned leave then most of the companies are exclude Sunday.
If it is LWP then in that case u can consider it as 3 days leave. But for the same u can refer u r company policy.

From India, Mumbai
ypsnayak
According to labour law any holiday in a leave period of imediately following it (befor you join) are considered to be leave.
From India, Varanasi
SK SINGH

Dear Shweta,
As per the S&E Act, Week off cannot be counted as leave if he/she has the balance leave sanctioned to him/her. i.e If Sunday comes in between leaves, it should counted as Week off not leave, provided leaves should be paid leave (SL/PL/CL) not LWP.
The logic is very simple as per the labour law, an employee is eligible to get a week off after every 6 days (48hrs) of working. And sanctioned leaves (SL/CL/PL) are counted as paid leaves.
Correct me if I am wrong..!
Regards,

From India, Visakhapatnam
commercial@energyplusindia.com
Most of companies have follow the leave rule as if any one has taken leave Saturday to Monday, then leave will be count 3 days but any one has taken Friday to Sunday, that time leave will count only 2 days and Sunday treated as Holiday. Our company also follow this system.
With regards
Pradip

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.