No Tags Found!

Komalhada11@gmail.Com
Hi, I just want to know that if we hire someone on monthly wages and he leave the job within 15 days. Can we deduct the wages of Sundays from his working tenure of 15 days.
From India, Kota
Raj Kumar Hansdah

This matter pertains to any random small shop or a company?? If it is a company then these issues are too trifle, for employees employed on monthly wages. This could have been a material incidence in case of a daily-wage worker.
From India, Delhi
umakanthan53

In addition to the befitting general remarks of Mr.Rajkumar, I would like to emphasize that any weekly holiday falling on Sunday or any other day is a benefit accrued upon the employee's attendance to work during the preceding six days. Then how can you deduct the wages for such weekly holiday just because the employee leaves the organisation on his own?
From India, Salem
harpreetwalia

Hi, No you cannot deduct it. This is a simple answer to your question.
From India, New Delhi
debasish.hr123

Hi,
If a person is monthly salaried employee of a company the day off will count as attendances. That means he has worked for those days. So you can't deduct salary for those days. If that situation will be for contract employee (like Daily or hourly) then the solution would be different.
Thanks
Dev

From India, Bengaluru
ceasekk123@gmail.com

Dear senior
good afternoon !! Here my question is if i am working in pvt ltd company & it has registered in jan 2016 pf and esic & we have registration number from but my company didn,t pay any contribution so can we pay contribution with same registration number & how much penalty we submitted.

From India, Delhi
shefali chauhan
Deducting salary on sunday, if anyone was absent on sat and sunday as well . Is this mention in labour law or it is company’s policies
From India, Pilkhuwa
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Komalji, Salary till the Last working day/Actual date of Relieving from Service is payable including intervening Weekly Holidays falling till the last working day
From India, New Delhi
SatinderHr
if Sunday come’s after four continue leave than u are not forced to pay than Sunday and if you have written weekly off policy too
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.