deepikabhatt
there are two options you can go for:
1) either you can transfer you pf amount to your new organisation by filling up form no. 13 i.e, transfer form in youe present organisation or,
2) you can approach to your nearest PF Office and can discuss your problem with them and ask for form no. 10c and 19 and sent to your previous organisation with an application asking for the withdrawal of your PF amount. and still if they don't do the needful you can report to PF Office urging them to take immediate action.
Deepika.

From India, Silchar
rldhingra

Re:Provident Fund
Dear Sudipta
If your employer is sending yoy the form-19, 10C after attestation you can fill up another form .get itattested by your manager of your bank or Sub-post master or , post master , or Sarpanch of your village, MLA, or Magistrate or any gazetted officer .Send the form directly to the PF Authority for processing .The compnay /your previous employer can not with hold your PF amount in case.
regards
RL Dhingra Advocate ,
Labour Law Consultant

From India, Delhi
samkaur75

can anybody tell me that if i wants to withdraw pf only after one contribution as that was by fault as my sal limit is above 6500 & afterwards my 5sal are without pf deduction,then wat portion i will get whether both employee & employer or not.
if some other regular contributor wants to withdraw then will that person get double share of his contribution (i.e. employee share double) or 12% of employee & 3.67% of employer.i mean if that person don't want to get pension, then will the 8.33% of employer that goes to pension will be given to him or not.as if 12% employee & 12% employer will add on without pension desire of the employee, then it will double of employee share.

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.