No Tags Found!

Jagadishpatnaik
Hey! Why don’t you put your thoughts for sample answers for these 64 toughest hr questuions, it will help others. Thanks for the posting. Regards, Jagadish
From India, New Delhi
shwe11

Hi Atom, This is an amazing information ......... Keep sharing many more like these..... Regards Shweta
From India, Coimbatore
mahesh33chimanbhai

Respected frd, this is realy very usefull and good. its benefited to all hr person. regards mahesh parmar
From India, Surat
shyam8509
hii frnds...i m abt to take the interview of a finance co.so i really need basic hr interview ques and tips so that i could b able to crack it...plzz help
From India, Mumbai
narverma
Ask, Why did u leave the earlier company? How would you justify your requirement and job fitment for this company? How you would contribute to this Company?
Stuff like this will help you to judge the candidate psychological in HR Perspective..Apply some Transactional Analysis technique by asking question to judge his behaviour to predict his personality, whether he is fit for job or not?
If you are taking interview of HR Professional then ask about Competency Mapping and Performance Management in industrial perspective...:wink:

From India, Haryana
narverma
Plz tell the level of employees so that appropriate questions could be provided....:p hi ,nisha here plz help in preparing a questionaire for promotional polivy:cry:
From India, Haryana
sayanasayu@gmail.com
hi mr atom leaf..........its really an atom bomb......excellent stuff.........thanks yaar.....keep sharing such valuable informations.........thanks a lotttt.......
From India, Kochi
monikasrivastava

hi atomleaf, these 64 questions of hr interview are indeed helpful. regards, monikasrivastava
From India, Delhi
vrusha2007@gmail.com
hey Atomleaf,
It is simply ossum... good i realy like it alot,
i m sure it will realy help to freshers..as i m fresher, i always search this type of information....
pls share with us more information you have....it will realy help alot to many people..

From India, Pune
Sandeep Kr. Sharma

thanks for providing such helpful content. it can help the freshers in facing the interview for the first time and probably getting the job. thanks again.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.