tinaturner
Hi, you have admitted yourself that the HR process was not up to date. So people who know the system well, work around it. but yes, people like us weok hard but not smart...
From India, New Delhi
Senmah
Can you do one thing.. Pls read the book written by John Kotter " Our IceBerg is Melting" or an another Book "Fish" both the books will give you a brief answer. Rgds..... Be simple & Sample
From India, Madras
Bhaveshmsw

Hello Friend..
Make your self as PROFESSIONAL.
no HR people has personal relation with any worker.
and you say that you are paying salary of 1090 but this is not salary this is stipend. ok. apprentice are allowed to get only stipend. they have one year training in industries and they get staipend.
Plz try to counsel both side with your boss & your friend.
Friendship is not in work.
Regards.

From India, Ahmadabad
Madhu.T.K

It is not the matter of loyality to the organisation but ensure that you are doing your duties. If an employee is late or absent, mark it as it is, dont give any consideration whether he is from your own State or is your room mate. Make sure that you are doing your duties as per the Standing Order of the organisation. The Apprentices are paid as per rules of the Central Govt. and not according to the policy of the Company. As such leave rules will also be the one fixed by the Govt.
From India, Kannur
harikeyel
Hi,
but the old job was just for some XYZ which is not at all worth being loyal and that too,, for one year period..
So dont assume that from now onwards I have decided not to be loyal / sincere to my job,, i just want to say that the above XYZjob was not worth being too loyal....
Un qoute
Is loyalty related to the time u spend in a company?????
Please think objectively.
Regards,

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
sanjay3291
Hello ,
Please keep doing what you do and do not mix personal and professional life , intiallly you may find it difficult and believe you would get rewarded in the long run .........wish you all the best .....

From India, Mumbai
K.Ravi

<link no longer exists - removed>

well i just was looking what to post, when I just came upon the above article.

I just want to tell that even being in HR, there are some things which even if it is legal, illegal it cannot be done, you have to change yourself or change the job.

Here all of you have told that company pays and we should be loyal.

Company has to pay as we work for them. And I have learnt that you have to go with the stream and cant go against it.

In my case even if I would have helped my friend, no one would have come to known, and I know everyone in the company all are like that,, so initially i tried to bring discipline, but why would a senior (an exectuive having 6-7 yrs exp and managers having 10-12 yrs exp with the company listen to me who is just a HR trainee,,

So then i decided to forget all and see only my growth , and let the company go to hell..

As already told as the company behaves so shall you behave, and those who try to go the extra mile and implement their ideas, even though their ideas are legal and ethical the chances of success are low about 1 in 100.

So it depends whether you would like to take chance with your career or let it go as it is.

From India, Pune
sweety225

Hi friend.

in this regard i totally agree with the people who said that what you have done is completely wrong... though we have to judge our friendship, but we should be dishonest for the position what we held..

U told that ur seniors are also doing the same.. but what about your values and ethics... try to follow the things which u like.. never try to copy the things from others.

really you have shown ur bias here.. you have tell all the apprentice how to manage their leaves.. and how to utilise those properly.. if they got selected for any reputed organisation will it be possible for them to take leaves as you people given.. no.. not sure... so we have to adjust what we got.. and we have to justify our job by shouldering the responsibilities.

there are so many other ways to help ur frnd... don't encourage these kinds of things in future... if the management is not good also u have to be very very loyal for the chore that was assigned to you...

have a nice and great days in future...

Regards,

Sweety....

From India, Coimbatore
atul_bharti
[Dear Friend,
There is nothing to be sorry about what u have done in the past. At the same time have some standered principals for all situations. Look forward and march ahead but beware of ill habits, for every compromise starts once before forming pattern.

nphanipriya
Hi Anuradha,
But do not u think that it is always good to follow policies of company and not to go against them. If any point of time you feel that the policy of company is going against the employee you have to take it to higher authorities and tnen give proper reasoning to modify that policy?
What would the HR do if the person was on leave and was marked present in the attendance and the person met an accident elsewhere in another city?
Priya

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.