Anu_Hr

Dear Hari,
I would like to know more abt the kind of rewards ur company may like to give an employee...
For eg, Do they want to reward for staying with the company for a long time, say 3 ,4, 5 years, etc....
Do they want to include a marriage gift for a employee getting married?
Does the company wants to reward the employee for completing target? etc....
plz, answer the questions so that i can help u ...........
Regards,
Anu

From India, Pune
Anu_Hr

Dear Neesu,

Prorate is basically proportionate allotment as per the entitlement for eg; if the company is following Jan to Dec cycle for leave and an employee joins on 1 july, 2008 then the calculation of leave for such employee will be done on prorate basis from 1st July to 31st Dec ie; 6 months… so if he is entitled for 21 days annual leave then he will be allotted 10.5 days in the leave calendar if the company has a policy of providing half day leave… otherwise provide 11 days. To elarobrate....21 days will be divided by no. of months in a year, i.e., 12 months, and leave per month will be calculated and according leaves will be entitled to the employees for the no. of months he was associated with the company. Same applies to Leave encashment.

In case of employee on probation, the person is not eligible to take leave till confirmation but still the employee will earn leave for that period.. that is if the probation period is for 6 months then on the date of confirmation the employee will get leave on prorata basis for leave earned during probation period ... after getting confirmed in employment he will be entitle to avail the leave.

If the employee has taken leave while on probation, that no. of days will be subtracted from the entitled leave.

I hope this might suffice ur query...

Regards,
Anu

From India, Pune
Srinidhi Prasad

Dear All, Please find attached a Leave policy Format. Thanks, Regards, Srinidhi Prasad
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Leave Policy.doc (46.0 KB, 320 views)

HR.NASHIK
Hi everyone, Iam working in hotel industry there is no records of leave ,how can i maintained records of leaves? Regards, HR.NASHIK
From India, Pune
Anu_Hr

Hello,
For maintaining leave records, you can maintain it either in an excel sheet or you can maintain leave cards for all employees. You can get these cards for monthly records but in case u want to maintain leave annually, you can format a leave card, which can be used as a consolidated Leave Application.
I hope i have helped u in some way. if you still have nay doubts, let me know.
Regards,
Anu

From India, Pune
akhkumar

hai anu,
thnx a lot for the response
already we have be given the following rewards
for birthdays,marriages,for completeing 5 years,10 years , target achievements,valuble sugettions that makes cost cutting, process improvements,highest attendance etc i would like to know any thing else that can be included for the same.
expecting ur reply,put a copy to my per id also ie
wish u a nice week end
akhkumar

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
manjulanagesh9
Experience: 2 + Years
Qualification : Graduate
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services

Job Description
Required Web Developer, M/F, 2+ yr s Exp, Knowledge of Java, J2EE, HTML,XML, Java scrip, Ajax, Dream viewer, flash, Photoshop, CorelDraw .

Company Name: CSDC Pvt Ltd

Forward CV in Word format to
e-mail : savinaya@csdcgroup.com

Address :
Collaborative Software Development & Consultant Pvt Ltd
21&22, 1st Floor, Shreekara Complex, II Main Road, Palace Guttahalli, Bangalore – 3

Ph No.; 080 -65371296

From India, Bangalore
Deepa Sood
Gud information. Can someone please guide me as to whether we can modify the leave policy of a company to reduce the number of leaves being granted to the employees. Is this statutorily permissible
From India, New Delhi
sksraj01
if sunday is weekly off in orgnisation and employee half day taken leve in saturday and also absence of monday and tuesday then how can consider their leave......
From India, Chicalim
ajaysomnjadh
HI !!!!! Everybody
Pl tell me if the employees are taking benifits from ESIC i..e wages / salary for leve period.
For those period who is responsible to paid statutory deduction i.e. PF, PT, Ex-gratia, etc.
Pl help me on this issue
Ajay

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.