Anonymous

Hi, Since last few months organisation has been doing such things where it seems they are not positive to move on. Salaries of employees are not being paid on time, since last five months management peoples are saying investors are going raise the funds as its start up company. That funding things is not yet done. they are talking about millions and trillions but they could not afford even office rent too.

Day by day condition is getting really worst for top level management , employee and bridge between employee & employer that is HR department to retain the peoples, perform daily activities for running company. while starting this company were 40 employee now remains 6 only cause they could found their career growth. one positive thing is our directors are constantly looking for good investor , they are still positive by having faith to get out from this situation. I am feeling to change the company as there is no career and noting left... As HR executive what should i do at this point of time???? should i change or still i should be here?

kindly write on it as your words will help me a lot to escape from this situation...

Regards,

Rahul

From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Rahul,

The problems with the start ups are not new to this forum. Recently there was threadbare discussion of this subject. Click the following link to refer my as well as other senior members' replies:

https://www.citehr.com/552645-uninte...-salaries.html

From 40, if the strength of the employees has dwindled to 6 and if you are one amongst those six then it shows that you are quite tenacious. You have shown sufficient loyalty to your organisation. Nothing wrong if you wish to move on.

As far as finding out the investor is concerned, be it noted that all the employers give this kind of assurance. Person none less than Dr Vijay Mallya kept on assuring employees of KFA that he will infuse funds to keep his airlines afloat. Six months employees of KFA worked without their salaries and the end result you know very well. Today he has run away to UK and it will be very difficult for Govt of India to bring him back.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

Business Mentor, Consultant and Trainer

From India, Bangalore
rahulyd.yadav16@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Dinesh ,
as per mine opinion one big tactic for me is if i move on & look for another opportunity , it's quite hard for me.
because my background is technical (computer application). but i did not have sound knowledge of technical field. and mine current company offered me as HR position while starting this firm after seeing some qualities in me like leadership, personality, communication. so since last 1.5 years i have been working as HR in same company. they treat me as a core member of company by having closer look on my loyalty, strive to do for company growth, and contribution in organization goal. would be worth or will make a sense to move on from here????? if suppose i leave from here, as HR will other company hire me? As i do not have Management degree or course completed except experience in HR.
so can you please focus on it too as far as mine career path is concern...
much awaiting for you reply on it...
regards,
Rahul

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.