No Tags Found!

JOSEPH NDOMBA
This case study is more interesting to me, you know what...! I got the same problems till now,I tried to think a lot about this but I fail to get the answer.Myself I think this is mostly happened when the Head is not proffessional on that post and subordinate is proffessional, so he is not ready to see you make the right decission for fearing to position.

svkuppili
Hi Friends,
I am so impressed with the suggestions posted by all our HR friends. Any profession is challenging. Success is not chance it is choice. It should be achieved with patience and with good planning.

Remember your boss reached to the commendable stage after long waiting. Rather trying for a change your boss or organization, please wait and observe the situation carefully. The other side watches your boss style of functioning. Prepare your self mentally, If given opportunity how you are going respond to the same situation that is handled by your boss.

Always feel fresh of your self. Do your duty at best your capability though you are getting less opportunity.

I wish you all the best.

SVkuppili

From India, Hyderabad
Chittupa
Dear Sri ,
Just hold on wait for the kill keep doing your basics and keep a file ready with your interpretation and how to go about change . Present your findings along with your problematic boss to your directore .Iam sure this will get you the desired results.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.