ajay_medha

I was working in Chemical Company Located in Ambernath (W), Dist.-Thane from November' 2012. On 01/03/2018 Company Management sent me Termination Letter and mention that my full & final settlement will be given on 10/04/2018. From 10/04/2018 I continuously sent mails to Company Management for my Full & Final Settlement Amount but no response received from Company Management.
Please let me know what should I take action against company. I am not capable Financial condition to fight in Labour Court against Company.
Please guide me.

From India, Thane
manojkamble

Dear Ajay,
As you have worked for more than 5 years then you are also entitled to receive amount of gratuity. Thus, to answer on your query we need to know the reason of termination of the services as gratuity needs to be paid within 30 days after employee leaves the organisation. It can be kept on hold or not paid only in certain cases thus needs to know the reason.

ajay_medha

Manoj Kamble Sir,
Comapny mention reason in Termination Letter that due to my improper work, they suffer Loss in Pending Sales Tax Matters which was pending from 2001-02 to till date. I disagree their blames made on me because I was join in November' 2012 and even though Sales Tax matters was old, I tried to solve it as per my capacity ( ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ). But due to my seniors old Sales Tax Matters are pending. I sent at least 5 mails to ask reason for HOLD my Cheque which is ready as per HR persons statement but Company Management is not giving me reason. My 1 day March' 18 Salary, 45 Days Leave Salary, Bonus & Gratuity & 1 Month notice salary is due from Company. MY PF Withdrawal Form is not fill up by Company.
on 11/04/2018 when I check my Salary Account, Salary is credited by Company and when I mail to hr Dept. for payment, no reply received for which kind of payment is made by company.
Please advice me, as I am not in Financial Condition to Lodge case in Labour Court against Company.

From India, Thane
ajay_medha

is anyone advice me against my problem.
From India, Thane
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Ajay, Please approach Jurisdictional Labour Department with your Grievance"Non Payment of Full & Final Settlement"
Bonus for which Financial Year? you can with draw your PF After 2 Months from the date of Termination.You can also opt for online PF Withdrawal, if your Aadhaar Number is linked to your UAN

From India, New Delhi
JudeGR

Dear Ajay,
Please meet the HR department and discuss with them. Handle the issue gently.
If the financial position of the company is weak they may delay but can't deny.
60 days of unemployment will enable you to withdraw PF saving. We wish that you get a job well before that.
Wish you good luck

From India, Chennai
ajay_medha

Thanks to everyone for reply my problem.
From India, Thane
virendra-maurya
i was working in it company of one year contract employee. one years and one month worked there but without notice priod i have left the job. after 6 month ask to HR for full & final as per him you are abscond so they can not provide your experiance and full & final.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.